Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AMAX-IS MK 1

Emerald

E
CHARACTER BIOGRAPHY TEMPLATE

TITLE/CHARACTER NAME GOES HERE

14-alien-droid.jpg

NAME: AMAX-I5

FACTION: N/A

SPECIES: Amax-I5 Droid

SEX: Identifies as a Male.
HEIGHT: 5"7 .

WEIGHT: 600 Lbs
EYES: Red

HAIR: N/A

SKIN: Rustic Red

FORCE SENSITIVE: No

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Strengths:
  • Spare Bodies: The droid has produced at least 10 Spare bodies for itself that it can log into at any time.
  • Technology Assimilation: Via scanners in it's optics, the AMAX-I5 can scan the blueprints of technology and then reproduce said technology out of nanotech for it's own use.
    Caveat: Needs OOC Permission of other players to copy their tech. Some technology such as Lightsabers may prove impossible to copy.
    Additional Caveat: The droid must learn about said weapon before they can do this, have an understanding and the experience needed to wield said weapon.
  • Technology Recreation: Similar to the assimilation, it can also recreate technology that it has assimilated provided the required materials are at hand.
  • Hard Light Bodies: The drone is also capable of producing human-like Hard Light bodies for interacting with individuals as well as other bodies of that nature.
  • Slice-Resistant: The droid is resistant to attempts to slicing.
  • Hard Light Constructs: Another ability of the droid is that thanks to the Hard Light Weapon / Hard Light body tech inside it, it can also create constructs of Hard Light energy including replicas of various weapons and Force Fields.
  • Cognitive Upload: Should he have about 1 minute or so to do it before he is destroyed, the AMAX-I5 unit can upload his consciousness into one of the 10 other units of him that exist throughout the cosmos, allowing him to "cheat death".
  • Room for Upgrades: It has room for upgrades.

Weaknesses:

• Overconsumption of Energy: Amax-I5 requires massive amounts of energy and must refuel constantly in order to stay online.
  • Replacement Parts aren't easy: Given every component of the droid is custom made, replacing components aren't an easy task.
  • Hubris: The droid is arrogant, as well. This could be used against it.
  • No Protection against the Force: Self Explanatory really.
  • Unable to use the Force: As it is mechanical, the AMAX-I5 lacks the capacity to utilize the Force.
  • Confusion: The Force is something that confuses the unit, in fact.
  • Raw Materials: The droid must consume raw materials such as metals in order to replenish it's supply of nanites on a regular basis.
  • Programming: The droid is highly resistant being reprogrammed which prevents it from altering it's own programming and uploading weapons, or downloading data into itself on how to use weapons.
  • Aim for the Chest: The chest contains the power supply of the droid. Ripping it out will instantly terminate the droid permanently.
  • Aim for the Head: Damage to the head would likewise terminate the droid as that is where the processor of the droid is located.
  • Aim for the Joints: The joints of the droid if taken out would completely and totally immobilize it, rendering it helpless to the wishes of anyone and everyone.
  • Electromagnetic Pulses: EMPs would permanently fry the droid.
  • Inability to Kill: The droid's unable to kill due to it's programming.
  • Larger than Life: The droid requires massive amounts of processing power and so ordinary droid bodies wouldn't work as a new vessel for it. Custom made ones would have to be made.

APPEARANCE:
See pic.

BIOGRAPHY:

The AMAX-IS droid was made by Taji as a prototype to try and eliminate the killing that the Galaxy has been going through. The droid was made out of the designs of the HK-47 temporarily while he works on a new body for the droid.

SHIP:
N/A

KILLS:
N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
Post the names of any bounties you have delivered and the amount of money you gained for it. If possible, include a link to the thread in which it happened.

ROLE-PLAYS:
Post the links and the titles to all of your characters Role-Plays. To make things easier, post the link and name here as soon as you enter the Role-Play thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom