Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG An Ashlan Resurgence

Hello everyone! Currently looking for threads for Arabella here. It can anything, ranging from diplomatic to combat oriented. If you have any followers of Ashla or any Ashlan remnant characters that wish to meet Arabella, or if you are something else entirely, feel free to dm me either on site or on discord (@aeme) so we can plan things out. I have a couple thing is in mind but I am open to new and exciting ideas!

I'd be potentially down for having Katherine interact with Arabella in the near future. She's currently going through some stuff, but her 2.0 version is essentially gonna be her 'reborn' through the Light. So she'd likely end up drawing attention to herself, and vice versa be drawn to other Ashla-focused people.

I'd be potentially down for having Katherine interact with Arabella in the near future. She's currently going through some stuff, but her 2.0 version is essentially gonna be her 'reborn' through the Light. So she'd likely end up drawing attention to herself, and vice versa be drawn to other Ashla-focused people.
Sure ofc! Whenever that arc is finished, feel free to message me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom