Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Attempt

Alright, hello again =)

Some of you might know me. Joined a while back, disappeared, tried to be active last July, but disappeared again. I am looking forward to this time being different, so here goes =)

For those of you who don't remember me or who don't know me, I am the Battousai! Fear my hypnotic eyes, because I fell down the stairs...again... =P

Name's Michael, and I have some work ahead of me, getting my character Sorin back up to speed. I noticed that there was a time skip, so I will be working on incorporating that into his story. The other characters I had planned, however, I'll scrap. Focus on only one for now, so if anyone would like to have a thread or two with me, you know where I am.

For warning: I will be slow for the next two weeks, because I am currently finishing up the rest of the semester here at my college. Once it's done, I'll be more active.

Good to be back =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom