Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another one taken by school...

I'm going to be taking a hiatus from Chaos for a while because of a heavy school load. For those of you that do not know, I decided to take some additional medical classes, which have steadily become more grueling as the semester has continued. Today I took a test in which while I passed, over 70% of my class did not. I'm not so sure I can keep up my school workload (and pass) as well as reliably post here in any sort of consistent fashion.

I'll likely be absent to at least the end of this semester, but it might be longer. My next semester is supposed to be less busy, at least in terms of credits, and I'm hoping to return then. But that's a way's off.

Over the next week or so, I'll be wrapping up threads and talking to people about resolutions to them. Please let me know if you need me to post somewhere, or if you want to reach an IC conclusion in a thread in which we're involved.

While I am away, [member="Reshmar"] will be taking over Lucerne Labs as its Chief Operating Officer.

[member="Taeli Raaf"] | [member="Faith Balor-Organa"] | [member="Ali Hadrix"] | [member="Enigma"] | [member="Geneviève Lasedri"] | [member="Kerstas"] | [member="Xavka Duquo"] | [member="Valkren Calderon"] | [member="Jerek Zenduu"] | @ other GR folks and anyone else who I might have missed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom