Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aphrodite

Aphrodite

A
bcb0da78-2f6c-4c49-b874-f2edd32e301a_zps7a5b717f.jpg
...I am deep in the forest, but everyone can still hear me...
...I yell, but nobody can hear me...
...I am scared of the darkness, while the sun is still at his peak...
...It is calling for me to come but, I run away...
...I try to take distance but, it is only coming closer...
...I am scared, mommy...
...Mommy?..

…Mommy, where are you?...

…Mommy!!...

Aphrodite

A
General Information

NAME: Aphrodite
FACTION: The Moross Crusade
SPECIES: Human

SEX: Female
HEIGHT: 3'6 Feet
WEIGHT: 65 LBS
EYES: She has gold colored eyes.
HAIR: Long, blond hair.
SKIN: Pale
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weaknesses / Strength's:
+ Ability to learn: She's very young, being that gives her a better learning capacity
+ Adorable: Children are adorable, at least most of them. She's one of those children in most situation

- Emotional: She is still very young, her emotions can easily come forward.
- Physically weak: She is still young, which means her muscles are under developed. it will take some time for it to develop over the years

Background story: All stories used to start with a happy beginning, her story did not. She was born with an extremely poor family, on a planet where war had struck for many years. War for attaining the grounds in the exact center of the galaxy. Her family had no soldiers in them, getting protection was not a given. They were only good in running away. Through those years of war, she was growing, crying over and over and over. She was getting a harder way of education. She had her family till they came at a strange forest. The forest was known to be highly dangerous, by the animals that were living there. Her family thought they would be safe of the war, since it did not come there, but everything went wrong. She could hear strange voices calling for her, she only ran from them instead of going to them. Her family thought she was highly given or something, but they trusted her feelings in that way, that they followed her deeper and deeper into dangerous forest.

(This is where the text from under my profile goes from)

Aphrodite

A
Relationship list:
[Mother-figure & Master] [member="Zoey Marix"]
[Master & Babysitter] @Kassandra Distorith

Inventory:

Kills:

Spaceships:

Droids:

Aphrodite

A
#1 Yee~ It is all done! // COMPLETE