Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Appologies

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
200.gif
As the people I've been posting with may (or may not) have seen my activity with certain characters and threads has waned over this last month, at least more than normal. Sorry, I'll get to those posts sometime this weekend. I thought I'd also...Say that I'm going on LOA.

giphy.gif

Woah, now before anyone tries to reel me back in...My family is moving to the other side of the country this summer and with me going into my last two semesters of undergrad that mean's I'm moving too so lots of packing, lots of doing things with people here IRL before I leave etc. So as a sort of atonement for abandoning certain threads (or at least seeming like I did) here are some more gifs of the ever handsome Joel.

198qj0pvzn5wqgif.gif
giphy.gif
200.gif
200.gif
I promise I'll get replies up this weekend and try not to slack on this invasion Pubs/OS...​
tumblr_mumntiJS6s1r8iz23o7_250.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom