Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question Are there any Minor Factions out there worth supporting?

See title, like, if I threw together a contest to support art and site legitimacy for the Minor Factions, how many would be feasibly competing?

Because every time I ask about minor factions, I get like a dozen answers from people doing SOLO PROJECTS pretending they're a minor faction. You're not a minor faction. Stop rogering up for these exercises. I'm talking about 3-5 people working together on stuff. Like Mecha Factum, my own project half a year ago, was feasibly like 5ish people if not more that were joining up to do something together.

Is there anyone like that out there?

I always see Romi Jade Romi Jade 's Jakku Jedi Enclave pop up every now and again with some fun stuff. They draw a good collection of folks. The Lightsworn got pretty active but I haven't seen them since Bernard Bernard stepped away, but my hope is they're still kicking. The Kainite under Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex also be doin things. Zef Halo Zef Halo and his Neo-Crusaders have been popping off with active skirmishes, Das Das 's Code Zero is pretty neat and has a thread going on now.

That's kinda just spitballing what I've seen around.

N7ZNhKf.gif

I would definitely give Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus , Rakvul Rakvul , Gristle Gristle , Sylok'Vanari Sylok'Vanari (& some more folks!) and their Bryn'adul-Xaelesh Protectorate some love! They are crafting an amazing beasty and alien faction (once more)!

Not sure how they are doing, but I really enjoyed that militant Jedi group of the Lightsworn of Bernard Bernard , their incursions were very thrilling to read and their stance on the Jedi code was quite refreshing to see.

Former major of the Eternal Empire of Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim is also offering a return to life!

She Left Behind A Legacy
Okay but like I feel like y’all are doing exactly what I said and just naming stuff same as I did.

How many Minor Factions have like more than 10 posts in the past month, and link ur threads.

Its easy to link Discords and pretend ur in charge.

Thanks for the mention Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el <3

July & August got busy for a few of us OOC, but we're brainstorming for Q4 this evening. Here's a couple threads I was able to pull:

No Attachments
Of Promises Kept
Sparring with a Nun!
[Jakku Jedi Enclave] The Healing Circle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom