Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Artifact Hunting

Milo Ren

A Howling Voice in the Desert
I've been asking around the forum, doing some talking, and I'm currently hunting down some Sith relics and hopefully some digging up of old Imperial gear. I'm really digging this whole artifact craze (pun totally intended). I'll keep you all updated on what I'm up to here. Hopefully, I'll score us some sweet loot we could drool all over.

Sibar Laval

S
I tell you if I find anything on my patrols, maybe you can join me in uncovering one if I do find something interesting

Sibar Laval

S
I found.....something, I'm not really sure. There was a large mound of dust, underneath it was something metallic, the dust protected it from the enviorments. May be an old walker or something Grand Moff Tarkin left behind, want to check it out [member="Milo Ren"]?

Brilliant. I was going to start searching some Imperial garrison worlds once I have finished my other threads, maybe head core ward for some more dangerous missions.

[member="Milo Ren"] I think it mostly applies to noteworthy figures. For example, Darth Vader's armor, or Palpatine's lightsaber.

If you're just looking to salvage old mass-produced Imperial artifacts, like AT-AT parts and whatnot, you probably don't need to submit a claim for that.

I think a good general rule of thumb would be - is there more than one of them, or is it a unique artifact? If it's unique then you'll want to claim it as your own.

[member="Jade Tylus"]

Sounds like fun dude. I'll come along.

Not sure if we can actually obtain some cortosis for ourselves from this, since there are specific rules regarding obtaining cortosis, but maybe we could. Might be worth checking with a Factory Judge.

[member="Greifen Ren"]

I asked Spencer Jacobs, she says we would still have to do the requirements for the Cortosis, but after that you could salvage the armor to make your own ya know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom