Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Assault on Brendok

Argella here is the daughter of a late Imperial warlord who has taken solace in the Light of Ashla after losing his father. Seeing Dathomir, who has just lost protection of the Mandalorian Protectors, as the home of corrupt dark side cults, Argella has put on a call on disillusioned Imperials, renegade Jedi and Ashlanites to launch an attack on the planet.

You fit that mold and want to raise havoc? Let’s team up. You’re a Dathomirian wanting to defend your homeworld? A Sith who has your own interest in the planet? A stimky Core-worlder or Jedi who thinks Dathomirian witches should be protected? I throw hands.

(looking for a balanced skirmish)

update: PIVOT TO BRENDOK

Last edited:
ok the Neo-Crusaders are applying for major including the Dathomir hex, so I’ll have to pivot this to Brendok. we can figure out background for why your Dathomirian witch is in Brendok if y’all still interested

ᴅᴀʀᴛʜ ᴀɴᴀᴛʜᴇᴍᴏᴜꜱ
I mean if you're fast enough you can give 'em the ole' hit & run ;)

jokes aside tho if you're doing this independent of any other major faction there's nothing actually stopping you from raiding Dathomir. Maybe you can't control the hex itself but that wasn't going to happen either way. At the end of the day, a major faction is just a colored overlay on a map, if you're not here to change that color then borders are sort of irrelevant

ᴅᴀʀᴛʜ ᴀɴᴀᴛʜᴇᴍᴏᴜꜱ
Since you're set on switching to Brendok, I could see Kaila traveling there to learn about the local witches considering she is a scholar and a seeker bound to the Kainite archives. I'm admittedly confused as I assumed Ashlanites were light sided, and yet I see more jedi opposed to Argella Gladiolus Argella Gladiolus than anything else so far.

That being said, if Kaila were to fight beside jedi and witches such as Dreidi Xeraic Dreidi Xeraic , it would be an interesting opportunity not only to expand her knowledge of the force and even if it were a begrudging alliance, I'm a sucker for battles where natural enemies are forced to set their differences aside to fight a common enemy.

Is that something yall would be interested in? Kaila is no jedi but I like to think she's more agreeable than most sith

Argella here is the daughter of a late Imperial warlord who has taken solace in the Light of Ashla after losing his father. Seeing Dathomir, who has just lost protection of the Mandalorian Protectors, as the home of corrupt dark side cults, Argella has put on a call on disillusioned Imperials, renegade Jedi and Ashlanites to launch an attack on the planet.

You fit that mold and want to raise havoc? Let’s team up. You’re a Dathomirian wanting to defend your homeworld? A Sith who has your own interest in the planet? A stimky Core-worlder or Jedi who thinks Dathomirian witches should be protected? I throw hands.

(looking for a balanced skirmish)

update: PIVOT TO BRENDOK

If it is Brendok you seek, it is I you must face.

I mean, I would've been willing to fight alongside Dathomiri witches against Jedi or Imperials or whatever, but shrug. Might could still. But there's also no guarantee the Neo-Crusaders will be granted major status.

I'm admittedly confused as I assumed Ashlanites were light sided, and yet I see more jedi opposed to Argella Gladiolus Argella Gladiolus Argella Gladiolus Argella Gladiolus than anything else so far.

The Jedi do not condone genocide of another group of Force Users who aren't harming anyone. They only fight the Sith because the Sith murder, seek Galactic domination and corrupt with the Dark Side.

Just because another group claim they are good guys, doing things for peace and justice does not make it true. Actions speak louder than words and Argella attempting genocide definitely screams bad guy to me at least.

ᴅᴀʀᴛʜ ᴀɴᴀᴛʜᴇᴍᴏᴜꜱ
The Jedi do not condone genocide of another group of Force Users who aren't harming anyone. They only fight the Sith because the Sith murder, seek Galactic domination and corrupt with the Dark Side.

Just because another group claim they are good guys, doing things for peace and justice does not make it true. Actions speak louder than words and Argella attempting genocide definitely screams bad guy to me at least.

oh it's undoubtedly evil and even Kaila could see that. She's not into it and her own "allegiance" to the particular Sith who have done it is complicated and more or less slavery and fear as it is. My confusion comes from the fact that light side of the force, to my knowledge, is inherently good, so a group that follows the light but still commits genocide confuses me, not that this is even close to the first time it's happened on this site. Are the Ashlanites a force order? because if so, wouldn't they be incapable of this unless corrupted by the dark side?

oh it's undoubtedly evil and even Kaila could see that. She's not into it and her own "allegiance" to the particular Sith who have done it is complicated and more or less slavery and fear as it is. My confusion comes from the fact that light side of the force, to my knowledge, is inherently good, so a group that follows the light but still commits genocide confuses me, not that this is even close to the first time it's happened on this site. Are the Ashlanites a force order? because if so, wouldn't they be incapable of this unless corrupted by the dark side?

from what I’ve read I view the light side as not inherently good, but the dark side is inherently evil. dark side will corrupt whatever the intention of the user, but light side users, even if they do morally evil actions, as long as they do not succumb to their emotion or play with the dark side of the force, will not be corrupted by it

As she sees the dark side witch cult of Brendok as a group that practice the dark side, which is inherently corrupting, she sees an attack on them as a justifiable action against the dark side of the force

As for the opposition, I don’t mind a combination of dark side and light side users as long as it makes sense for your individual characters to work together to fight Argella instead of jumping on each other’s throat

Are the Ashlanites a force order? because if so, wouldn't they be incapable of this unless corrupted by the dark side?
Nobody is incapable of evil. That capacity for evil is what allows people to be corrupted by the Dark side in the first place. And they often don't know they're corrupted. They may believe they're figuring for the Light, even if they really aren't. Not all villains sees themselves as evil.
There are those who have used the Dark side for good (but it's still corrupting, regardless) and those who have used Light for evil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom