Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Away From Temples and Battlefields (Training)

With the dominion of Jabiim over I'd been looking forward to meeting Master Gan outside of missions and the battlefield. I'd sent a message to her comms with the coordinates of my home on Voss. I knew at the least she'd probably enjoy the ride out through the jungles of Voss. I'd finally finished the elevator that would allow me to get my bikes out of here without using The Force to lift them out or fly them out on my ship. This would make it easy for her to get down into the sinkhole where my home was.

Currently my ship, The Cherry Blossom was sitting in the hangar and workshop I'd finished last week as well. Hopefully Master Gan would arrive shortly, I knew she'd probably want to talk to me about my use of Force Lightning as a shield on Jabiim. If only because most padawans weren't able to use such power let alone bend it to their will. It wasn't a power the Jedi normally went about using after all. I also had been....aggressive with my use of my sabers. Hopefully she'd be receptive to my story about how I'd learned these things...

[member="Rasu Gan"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom