Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Away, Slow Posting

Due to irl issues like legal stuff and summer for the kids, the next few weeks will be a bit slow for me. Hopefully, when the legal issue passes I will be completely done with something that has been weighing on my muse for a long time.

At the moment, things are slow as it stands but I will try to maintain what I can and my responsibilities in character as needed. I apologize for any who might be effected by this.

Thanks.

For the most part - I am going to be able to set these legal issues aside as it's now completely out of my hands.

Other issues have been let go - hopefully can get moving on with ideas and stories again - maybe heal some in-character wounds, beyond that I am looking forward to writing again.

Thanks all to have dealt with the past two months of chaotic on and off - it's done now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom