Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back in Black 2: The Sequel

tenor.gif
. . . In two weeks.

Hello, Chaos! It's been a few months of acclimating to college, and figuring out how to run my life away from the nest. That alone would've been enough to curtail my time on this site. Tack onto that devoting my time to a college musical led by an award-winning Broadway lyricist and director, and you've got a recipe for little to no free time, and that meant I had to put down Chaos for a while.

But now that my show is quickly coming to a close, I'll have more free time, which means I'll be returning soon. I'm planning on coming out swinging on the 20th, and I'll be checking in sporadically before that to plan threads.

For anyone I was writing with before my LOA ([member="Irajah Ven"], [member="Lady Kay"], [member="Amun"], to name a few) would like to jump-start those old threads, or start new ones, I am more than down.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Ghorua the Shark"] - I'm good with continuing our thread. Of course new ones are good too. I'll have a couple of jobs for you....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom