Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back on the Plains (Veino Garn)

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
"Simple, i want to become a pile of dust... oh you mean while im living. Teach, spread knowledge, and then live alone like a hermit until the galaxy is so far broken that it needs the one and only female in the galaxy that can save it. Pretty good dream, dont you think?" She sat back again and laid on the stone under her, staring up at the sky, cheerful as before. "How about you?" @Veino Garn

Veino shrugged, not entirely sure if that was sarcasm or something else. He couldn't always tell with the barriers up. "Yeah. Good dream. Sure." He paused, thinking. What did he want to accomplish? He wasn't actually sure, since he'd never really considered it. "I...want to make the galaxy a better place for those who live in it." Vague, definitely. But, he had time. Hopefully anyways. "Not necessarily with a government anymore though. They tend... to fail." He gave a slight cough. "What's your favorite food?"
[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

"Anarchy then... fun." She thought over his question and considered it, not really sure what her favorite food was but she had a few good guesses. "You know, i always liked some of the meats you can find on Endor, the fauna there are great to cook up and have some good stew." She paused before considering her own question, sticking along the same lines as him with consumption. "Favorite Drink?" @Veino Garn

Veino shrugged. "Perhaps...though not quite. Simply working independently." He nodded at her answer. "Endor is nice, certainly. Drink?" He frowned, and shrugged. "Don't really have one. I'll drink just about anything that isn't intoxicating." His turn again. Hmm. "You have a plan for accomplishing your goal while living?"

Alexandra Feanor

"Not yet, im sure something will come to me, its just cooking up here in this shell." She tapped her head jokingly and then stared at the sky. "If you could be any creature, what would it be?" She ran out of questions to be honest, but she wasnt about to be the first to run out, and the moment she saw a flying avian creature she had it. @Veino Garn

Veino nodded again, pulling a piece of grass and winding it through his fingers. "That sounds excellent, then. Creature?" He shrugged, thinking again, "Whisper birds, I think. They're magnificent. What's yours?" He was starting to run out as well. But, he could come up with something, surely. For a while longer, at least.

Alexandra Feanor

"Hmm, i think that i would be... an Ashan Wolf, those are pretty interesting and a friend of mine befriended one, cute little guys." She tapped her fingers and thought a bit more as she found something while staring at the ruins. "Favorite hobby." @Veino Garn

"That's a good one," Veino replied, examining the knot he'd tied. It seemed pretty good. He gave a small, bitter chuckle. "I'm not even sure I know what a hobby is. Never had time for one. Do you have one?"

Alexandra Feanor

She smiled and picked up a stone, tossing it up and down. "History, i am a nut for it, doesnt help i have a photographic memory meaning that everything ive ever seen or studied, especially these ruins and others. It all gets put up there and stored for later need and further understanding." She stopped tossing the stone and thought to herself. "Do you have a home?" It had come out of no where, but she knew his type, she had been like him at onetime, a wanderer that had no where to go.

Veino grinned. "History is fascinating, especially with a memory like that. I love the old stories." He paused. "Many of them aren't true, but I love them nonetheless." His smile faded slightly at that question, and he gave a limp shrug. "I-I don't know. I might still have one. Or I might not. I don't even know anymore." Was Susefvi still his home? Would the Jensaarai take him back? Did they even still exist? He hadn't heard from any of them in quite a while.

Alexandra Feanor

"Well, if you ever need one, my door is always open, your an enjoyable conversationalist and id be happy to have another." She didnt ask any more questions, just watched the sky as it rolled past her, watched it as she remained there and looked on it carefully. The clouds draping the ground in shadows as they passed over head with a slow, smooth path.

Veino nodded gratefully. "Many thanks. I appreciate it. Sleeping on benches gets old after a while." He leaned back, and spluttered as he lost his balance and tipped backwards off the seat and hit the ground. He laughed, or tried to, except he had the air knocked out of him.

Alexandra Feanor

She laughed with him, watching him as he lay on the ground with his breath knocked out of him before she stood up and walked over to him with a hand out. "Come now, cant have you falling over and laying there, otherwise people might think i knocked you down and we cant have that. I mean, how would a girl like me knock someone like you down." She made her voice softer as part of the joke before laughing again, unable to keep a straight face.

Veino reached up and grabbed her hand, laughing again, with actual air, as he started standing back up. "Wouldn't want that, certainly. Though you could probably knock me out easily enough." He quirked a quick smile. It was good to laugh again. To relax again, even. "Thanks."

Alexandra Feanor

"Hey, your welcome my friend, anything to help someone that isnt me make a fool out of themselves and then laugh when such a thing happened to the degree that it is funny. You would have done the same if i had tripped or fell back too, or atleast i hope you would." She grinned and sat back down, making a scene as to be extra careful, so to add onto the joke.

Veino grinned again and got back on his seat, double checking first to make sure he actually knew where it was this time. He nodded. "Yeah, course I'd do the same." Jokes were good. The galaxy needed more jokes. Fewer wars might have been fought if there were more jokes. But, oh well. What will be, will be, and that was how it would be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom