Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Back to the Start

Life just wasn't fair! First, her father had died, her younger sister left them all, and then her mother had essentially abandoned her. After that, her Jedi Master also disappeared, and her uncle never picked her up after her trials on his world. Eventually, the young woman found her way off of Veradune and left her former life behind. Nitya had no interest in rekindling a relationship with any of her blood, and she sought out a new future for herself. The thing was, she didn't know where to begin...

Little did the girl know she was almost following in her mother's footsteps—maybe not to the same places, but certainly along a similar path. Leaving the Jedi and Alliance and heading to the southern part of the Galaxy, she traveled by public transport. If her family wanted to find her, she did not hide her identity, but she didn't think they would even care. She knew she didn't.

She climbed off the transport and headed into the first shop with nothing to her name. She wanted to have a new life, so she figured she needed to learn how to work and make a living. Fate had other plans for her, but she didn't realize this. A little time passed, and she had a little experience working. Turning as a customer entered the shop, Nitya greeted him.

"Welcome to Curious Supplies. How can I help you?"

When her glowing eyes met his, she stopped moving. There was something about this man that was different from anybody else she had met. Unable to put her finger on it, she figured things would be revealed to her in time.

Darth Reign Darth Reign

“Curious Supplies” an interesting name for an interesting place. Darth Reign, Sith Lord and master of the Diarchy had quite literally stumbled upon it, but had thought it had been a good place to get a memento for his daughters. He always tried to bring them something back from his journeys. Especially when he was far afield, it had been a meeting with some financier about mineral rights from Taspir. But he needed a break and this small shop was perfect.

Stepping into the store he was greeting by someone that caught him off guard. Both physically and through their presence in the force. Her eyes are what caught the Sith Lord, glowing yellow, in some ways similar to his own, just without the corruption of the Dark Side. And in the Force, loss and disappointment weighed heavily in her presence.

“Thank you! I’m hoping you can point me in the direction of something for my daughters.” he said while studying the young woman. Perhaps the Dark Lord would be able to dig deeper as they walked the shop.

Nitya Xeraic Nitya Xeraic

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom