Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Backish

Ya, kinda vanished for a time, school and rest and so on.

Im back looking for a number of things to do and some stuff to get clarified as far as events during the time i was gone.

In the interest of keeping things quick and easy, focused on just moving towards new stuff, i will use a quick list to help handle what im looking into.

• First, whats been going on if anything around Kesh, id like to make sure to keep up on the details of my favorite planet.
  • Second, I need to get in contact with the Sith, not sure how the Onderon situation ended but if [member="Vrag"] or who ever is in charge of the Sith, i need to talk to you if you have the time. PM or Skype, which ever is easier for you is fine to me.
  • Third: ON The subject of Characters, i have a bit of a craving to create one and i was hoping someone might give me a bit of help in this fact. I mean, i can create characters on my own but what im interested in is a project to kind of create for once a sibling character with someone that i haven't really done since Alexandra. If someone could (Or multiple peoples) craft a sibling character or family in total and then see what can be done from there. (Keep in mind, i want to do a completely fresh family character, so i would prefer that it not be with a preexisting char that mine is the sibling of.)
  • Fourth, Im curious in turning one of my characters into a Sith, if anyone is in need of a student give me a shout, i got quite a few characters that are sitting around.

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
[member="Solan Charr"]

Vrag handled the Onderon negotiations. [member="Quietus"] retains most of her autonomy over the planet. [member="Darth Pyrrhus"], [member="Darth Ophidia"], and [member="Isamu Baelor"] are in charge of the OS.

Probably one of the last three you're looking for, not me. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom