Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bad news!

Nima Tann

Master of Her Own Destiny
Hey guys.

So yesterday something happened IRL and that left me very depressed and out of creativity. Don't want to say what happened since I don't want to make anyone of you worried about me so yeah, I have thought about it last night and decided that I'll not be that online in the terms of writing RPs but I'll still be here to answer the PMs.

I'll just need fresh air and a little time out from my "Virtual Life", as if to say. I'll give it some days to see if the muse is back, and inform you all about what I'll do in the upcoming days.

This'll probably effect [member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Coci Heavenshield"] [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] [member="Bynn Ulrith"]

[member="Nima Tann"]

Oh I am so sorry to hear this, that something unpleasant has effected you. All that really matters is that you take care of yourself, your real life far exceeds the life of RPing. You know that we will always be here for you, and on your return.

Also PM me if you ever need an ear to bend and talk things over. I am a good listener you know that? :)

But regardless, take good care!

Connor Harrison

C
[member="Nima Tann"] Well this isn't nice to see at all - another evident casualty of something ruining the passion and love of writing. I'll be in touch and hope you find what you need, and have the time to get yourself back to feeling good again.

Please take care of yourself, and I hope you start feeling better soon. Any RL stuff is far more important than anything on Chaos, and take all the time you need in coming back. Start feeling better soon!

[member="Nima Tann"]

Nima Tann

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"][member="Connor Harrison"][member="Matsu Xiangu"][member="Siobhan Kerrigan"][member="The Squirrely"][member="Coci Heavenshield"] [member="Syala Daivik"]

Thanks everyone for your support, it means a lot to me :)

Nima Tann

Hey again, I have some updates.

I am leaving Chaos for a while, but Nima isn't. I have talked with one of my friends who is also interested in writing and he agreed to take over my account and continue her story for me, he is a skilled writer and also a good friend of mine that I know he'll do good. He'll be around tonight or tomorrow to let you know.

So that means it's sort of a goodbye, I'll come to the site once in a while to see how she's developing. As someone say, "Show must go on."

Thank you for all the wonderful times, and see you when/if I return

You stay awesome, Chaos!

[member="Nima Tann"]

Awww, so sad to see you go when we just met... :(

I hope you get better, and I hope to see you around later (You better come back!)

Anyways, I wish you the best of luck in both IRL and IC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom