Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beaten down

Hello all... Not sure what to say with this. For a while I have been struggling with some emotional issues and well while I have been trying to use Chaos as an escape. Lately it hasn't been helping. So Im stepping back for a little while. Could be gone for a few days few weeks heck a month. Or I might prove myself wrong and come back tomorrow seeing how much I adore this place. But I feel like I am losing the fight so I might be around here and there but I will probably not post to threads for a little while while I am on this LOA my sincerest apologies to those that have threads with me. But I feel like I am at my wit's end and will shatter into pieces if I don't do something. So I guess there is that. I promise ill be back some day could be tomorrow could be a few days or a few weeks. I have no idea but I will still be on discord if anyone wants to talk and such. But I am stepping back from Chaos for the time being.

[member="Kyrel Ren"] Best of luck to you man! We'll still be here once you decide to come back. Sometimes the pressure of posting is a good thing to get away from, sometimes you realize it's an important distraction - only way to find out is to step away first!

Keep your friends close, keep moving and doing and thinking. Trust me, I understand that it doesn't feel like that's helping but one day you'll be breathing easier.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Kyrel Ren"]
The struggle is real and Chaos is an escape. An addicting one, which in itself might not always be a good thing. Taking a break to get outside and reconnect with life can help.

You've got friends here that care here :) Remember that. Always here to lend an ear.

qVfra2x.jpg

Allana Badeaux

Ta’a Chume – Queen Mother
I really understand the need to take LOAs. I’ve been there. I’ve just got back from one myself. I was really enjoying our tread with the twists and turns. I understand though and if you need to step back that is fine. Take care and come back soon.

Thank you all I appreciate it. I don't really have any friends so its nice to hear that. I might be coming back in a few days I just need to get my head together. I haven't felt right.
[member="Allana Badeaux"]

I have been enjoying the thread as well. I will happily continue when I return. Kyrel is far from done with Hapes.

After a couple of days to unwind and relax, and to get away from posting for a little while I am coming back to the addiction that is Chaos. :D Thanks for the kind words guy's but this Master of Ren should be coming back tonight :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom