Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG bored gimme something to do :D [no limits on who or what]

Been really working so much on subs lately, that I haven't gotten to actually kickstart any proper rp with this character nor anything for Credius Nargath Credius Nargath ... so basically anyone willing to have some business rp or maybe just some coincidental meeting (heck, I can even accept some random weirdo dropping in Tertius' hotelroom when he visits a planet...lol.

Credius might be a tougher job though, considering he's in stasis, but with his mind still fully intact...so maybe force vision or something?

Might be my Sith Knight Drane T'keen Drane T'keen is looking for business opportunities. He isn't a businessman outright but likes some of the finer things in life like wine. Wine, antiques, paintings, music, maybe something your guy can help my guy get his hands on and buy/sell for a profit.

Or maybe that idea is awful so we come up with something else LOL

actually, it isn't a problem at all, Tertius isn't in any way discomforted by the finer things of life either :D

The perks of growing up in a wealthy family, infamous or not
WOOHOO

Hmm so how might they meet? Could they be at some art show or wine club or something LOL

Just trying to think of how to get the ball rolling. I am terrible at coming up with plot hooks but will happily make the thread

Been really working so much on subs lately, that I haven't gotten to actually kickstart any proper rp with this character nor anything for Credius Nargath Credius Nargath ... so basically anyone willing to have some business rp or maybe just some coincidental meeting (heck, I can even accept some random weirdo dropping in Tertius' hotelroom when he visits a planet...lol.

Credius might be a tougher job though, considering he's in stasis, but with his mind still fully intact...so maybe force vision or something?
Well fun timing there. So Roxsie could do with some interactions while I try and get her going again. I'm not sure what business she'd be in since she's more just a mercenary type right now. Though it's also possible she somehow got into his hotelroom. Maybe she took a bounty hunting gig and chased someone in but they managed to get away before she properly got inside or something. Open to ideas there.

I don't know about Credius either when it comes to stasis. I mean, she is force sensitive. Actually it would be interesting if she starts developing more strange abilities like visions on rare occasion or something. Stuff she normally wouldn't focus on. Though I do have a baran do sage who's specifically known for visions, but he also holds a saber crystal that weakens the dark side around him. loved the character but by now he's getting very old IC and I really just struggle to find uses for him anyway.

I do have other characters that maybe fit, like Mariah of House Marr Mariah of House Marr who does business. Though I have made few submissions with her actual company, I still want to make a type of material for her just to make a bunch of other submissions. But I got all subbed out by doing ships and equipment. Much less than usually it would have taken me. She's new to being sith, but not to technology, she's actually 85 but looks and acts fairly young due to a necklace. That said, she may interact indirectly via a sort of proxy droid. Credius could be harder but she does loads of rituals so it's feasible he showed up during somethign like that.

Well fun timing there. So Roxsie could do with some interactions while I try and get her going again. I'm not sure what business she'd be in since she's more just a mercenary type right now. Though it's also possible she somehow got into his hotelroom. Maybe she took a bounty hunting gig and chased someone in but they managed to get away before she properly got inside or something. Open to ideas there.

I don't know about Credius either when it comes to stasis. I mean, she is force sensitive. Actually it would be interesting if she starts developing more strange abilities like visions on rare occasion or something. Stuff she normally wouldn't focus on. Though I do have a baran do sage who's specifically known for visions, but he also holds a saber crystal that weakens the dark side around him. loved the character but by now he's getting very old IC and I really just struggle to find uses for him anyway.

I do have other characters that maybe fit, like Mariah of House Marr Mariah of House Marr who does business. Though I have made few submissions with her actual company, I still want to make a type of material for her just to make a bunch of other submissions. But I got all subbed out by doing ships and equipment. Much less than usually it would have taken me. She's new to being sith, but not to technology, she's actually 85 but looks and acts fairly young due to a necklace. That said, she may interact indirectly via a sort of proxy droid. Credius could be harder but she does loads of rituals so it's feasible he showed up during somethign like that.
We can always figure something out...especially since credius at this point is a withered zombie in a sense, lol...but what his body lacks in strength and necessary nourishment, his mind compensates. as a 98y old that's to be expected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom