Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA Brief LOA or Lower Activity

Chancellor Emerita / Advisor of State
My father just passed away, which means that my life has been a little off. I am not going anywhere or giving up anything. I may not even be gone very often.

However, until the LOA is lifted, Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt and Ryv Ryv will act as temporary Faction Owner Regents in decisions I may not be around to make. The rest of the team, I expect to support them

In ongoing Senate matters, I empower Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe to act as Chair of the Senate and to lightly godmod Adhira's presence.

I will still be there, this is not permanent and it is not long term. But I do truly need a day or to process this unfathomable situation

I apparecte your support,
Adhira

Words cannot hope to express how unfortunate this is. You have my condolences and I hope you and your family are able to find peace in the wake of this situation.

It goes without saying, take as much time as you need and do what's best for you.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom