Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Briji'brads Sel'Sure

S8g2uc2.jpg

[SIZE=10pt]NAME:[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] Briji'brads Sel'Sure
FACTION: none ATM
SPECIES: Twi'lek

[SIZE=10pt]SEX:[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] Female
HEIGHT: 5' 6"
WEIGHT: 200 lb
EYES: Purple
HAIR: Same as skin ((twi'lek))
SKIN: Blue
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :[/SIZE]

Weaknesses:

[SIZE=10pt]Naive[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Poor education[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Quick Temper[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Impulsive[/SIZE]

strengths:
[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Stronger than she looks (( "crossfit bruh" sorry, I feel bad about myself now))[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Quick reflexes[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Good shot (revolvers)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]APPEARANCE:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]A average height, skinny twi'lek with a face that hasn't seen much of the world and its horrors yet. It also speaks of not seeing the joy apparent in life itself, having never experienced the wind brushing past while on cloud city, looking over the edge into a great white expanse. Her eyes speak of very few life experiences outside her family life. Her hands show no sign of wear or heavy lifting, a pampered life was the one her parents sought to give her. The markings on her skin are a mix of her fathers and mothers to enforce her background and remind her that no matter how high you climb, you do so only because of the support below you. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]She has a multitude of scars from practicing medicine on her self, primarily the arms and abdomen from attempted surgeries and subsequent closings and stitches. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]BIOGRAPHY:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Born to Mor'lan Sel'Sure and Hel'ara Bri'Fan, two twi'leks who met while off planet, he was working for a human on a smuggling run and she was a dancer at the local cantina on a planet Mor'lan's ship stopped at[/SIZE]. They knew their love to be true and he worked as much as he could to purchase his and her freedoms. They set out and make their way ona lonely patch of land on Ryloth under the rule of the confederacy.
[SIZE=10pt]After her 16th name-day Briji'brads set out to make her mark and live on her own as her parents did, only bigger. She found work 6 months after leaving Ryloth on the smuggler ship Lilac (YT-1300) as a medical assistant, learning the tools of the trade. 2 months after her arrival she was requested as the captains personal medic due to her prowess with medical devices. through this personal connection to the captain she got firsthand knowledge of how to run a ship and keep its crew in line. Her and the first mate of the Lilac then staged a coup with the first mate promising Briji'brads her own ship, The Dormer (YZ-1200[/SIZE] http://starwarsrp.net/topic/6426-yz-1200-light-freighter-stock/), which was docked at the next port. It was a rundown ship but had a fine crew of legacy sailors, children whose parents served on the Lilac and her sister ship, The Hornflak (YT-1300, irrelevant). With her own ship and crew, Briji's path was set, and the world around her seemed to make way for her. Her first plan of action was to put the knowledge she learned on the Lilac to use and become a smuggler herself.

[SIZE=10pt]SHIP:
The Dormer, a YZ-1200 modified to use all available space for cargo with room for a crew of 6 + 2. Outfitted with two dual laser turrets and two forward ion cannons for defense. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]KILLS:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]None yet.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:[/SIZE]

Kung Seilois

Freelancer Extraordinaire
Hello there Twi'lek! Welcome to the criminal underworld! Watch your step, watch your back and keep your blaster ready.

Feel free to PM me if you want to work a Job RP or anything of the like to help you start out.... I don't bite...
tumblr_lgj0nq1tjm1qggekro1_500.gif

Or do I? :p

[member="Gherron Vael"] It is pretty awesome. I have made jokes about it too, but I really respect the dedication of [member="Zoey Marix"]

Kung Seilois

Freelancer Extraordinaire
[member="Zoey Marix"] Find, just for the occasion, I will find you a sore winner gif.

fOPeojw.gif
Next time take the lie caked in a compliment! :angry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom