Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bringing back a character(Jedi)

Hey folks I’m looking for character advice. More or less I’m bringing back a character I deleted last year and give him a try again. He was a Jedi padawan. The thing is he was 18 years old but I haven’t roleplayed him since April of 2023. My guess he would be a few years older now unless he was frozen in carbonite or something heh. I really never got to roleplay him developing that much before his deletion.

Should I just deal with the timeskip and roleplay him as a newly promoted knight or consider other options?

Last edited:
I think it really depends on what you are wanting to do with the character. If you are wanting him to be more of a follower, learning his way, then a padawan is a good way to do that. There are a lot of younger Jedi padawans you could socialize with in NJO if you are wanting to age him down a little, but like was said above you can easily have an 18+ year old padawan.

On the other hand if you are wanting to dig into a story where you have a little more freedom and already have some skillls a knight seems the better way to go. This would give you autonomy to choose missions, lead missions, and even create some if you want him to take a more charge role.

I don't think his age should really dictate the rank. More what you want to do should dictate what rank you pick. I hope that helps!

ᴅᴀʀᴛʜ ᴀɴᴀᴛʜᴇᴍᴏᴜꜱ
was your jedi being trained by another writer by any chance? I had some luck bringing back kaila here because i was able to talk to the writer whose character was training her and they told me a number of the things they would have trained my character to do over the years, so the timeskip didn't completely interrupt her training

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom