Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*cackles*

[member="Sawa Ike"] [member="Travot Ravenna"] [member="Kian Karr"] [member="Jace Stardasher"] [member="Xavka Duquo"] [member="Lord Kataklysmos"] [member="sabrina"] [member="Javar Ikon"] [member="Mit Tuxaire"] [member="Drax Thorin"] [member="Anja Aj'Rou"] [member="Anyone Else"]

I.

Am.

BACK!

Yes sirs and ma'ams I am, indeed, back. For those to whom I owe posts, look for them in the next few days. For those to whom I owe companions and the likes, each profile is in various stages of completion. Look for them over the course of a couple weeks.

For the admins, look for the beginning stages of my world domination >:] (just kidding)

Anyway, yep! However, I am still kinda restricted, so there won't be any late-night posting (Awwwww!) but I will still be able to post at least one response a day. At least. (Yaaay!)

Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom