Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carden Lorps

Name: Carden Lorps
Faction: The Rebellion
Sex:male
Height : 5'11
Weight: 150lbs
Eyes:blue
Hair:Crew Cut
Force Sensitive: N/A
Strengths: he is a good shot, and good with weapons, agile
Weaknesses:
Easily Broken: Over a short year, Carden has faced many trials to a point that he is a nervous wreck and can be mentally broken with ease
Personality Switches: Carden often changes sides from a ruthless bounty hunter to a courageous rebel

Bio: On Carden's nineteenth birthday, he went to a party with his friends. His father owned a bar, it wasn't a well known bar but like any other it was always filled with scum and villainy. When his party was over he went back to his fathers bar, walking in he had noticed the usual people and fights going on. He saw Mr. Santiago at the bar and the two repeat deadbeats that always fight. He went to the back office where all his father's things were but his father was not there. He went to go ask the bartender Bolt if he had seen him but Bolt simply replied "no I have not as soon as I got here I went straight to work, eh you know your dad doesn't like being bothered." Carden went to the back door. He peered out into the alley and seen him, there his father lay with two distinct slashes on his side. When he showed Bolt, Bolt was surprised. Carden asked what he was going to do. He replied "Now that your father's gone someone has to keep the bar running." Bolt said gently "what about you?" He asked. "Im going to find who did this." Carden said in a angry tone before he stormed off into his father's office, took his armour and weapon's. Before Carden left Bolt gave him some credits to get by for a few days. Carden then went off hoping that the bounty hunter business would get him some information about who killed his father if he worked hard enough.

He would find himself drawn to Kashyyyk where he met a teen who called himself Tugoro Tandarius. Who was looking for two sith named Maleus and Ballen-Ist. Garden would attempt to aid the teen in his hunt. A bit later, Garden would find himself in a rut where he fell into depression, the only way he got out of it was through the help of the sith Maleus. Maleus had opened his eyes to life again and sparked Garden's will to Hunt bounties again.

A while later he would find himself in the company of a blind Jedi who he taught how to become a better bounty hunter. Showing him that there's more to life than the Jedi way, and in turn the teen showed him a Rebellion.

[member="Carden Lorps"]

The template is specific, you need to say which faction your apart of unless your a freelancer. In that case where you would put your faction you would instead be put freelancer.

I think the biography needs to be worked on a bit, it needs to explain a little bit about his past, and what's with the beskar'gam? I'd like to know how he got that without being a Mandalorian. Other than that everything looks pretty good.

[member="Carden Lorps"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom