Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship CAS- 101 "Warpig" Close Air Support fighter/gunship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manufacturer: Guardian Authority Ltd with minimal tech from Lucerne Labs
Market Status: Closed Market
Production: Semi-Unique
Length: Average
Width: Average
Height: Average
Size: Large
That light at the end of the tunnel leads to Hell
Image Source: AI Arta.Com
Permissions : Gir Quee

STANDARD FEATURES
  • Atmospheric flight, operations, and landing capability
  • Standard Life Support
  • Standard Nav systems and computer
  • Standard Sensors and Targeting array
  • Sublight, Ion, and Repulsorlift engines
  • Standard Communications array
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS
  • DIDN'T EVEN SCRATCH ME!: They may be slow, but the armor on them, the angular designs, they can take a BEATING.
  • BRRRRRRRRRRT: If the "Warpig" is "The Hand of the Force", then mounted TROF is its middle finger.
  • MINIMALIST SYSTEMS: The Warpig technologically sound, but it's a flying tank, it doesn't need a lot of gadgets.
WEAKNESSES
  • SLOWER THAN A CONSTIPATED BANTHA: These ships cannot outrun others, they can maneuver, but they are still slow.
  • NO HYPERDRIVE: These fighters are meant for close ship-air support. The heavy armor takes a lot of power to move and thus there is no capacity for one, a carrier, or nearby Starport is always needed.
  • THAT'S BECAUSE THERE IS NO ROOM FOR SYSTEMS: All of the weapons, the TROF cannon, and the armor. There is no room for specialty equipment.
  • YEAH, IT'S CRAZY MANEUVERABLE, BUT...: The "Warpig" is air support.... "air support"! If a starfighter gets shot down by a Warpig and the pilot survives to return to their base, they will be the joke of the swuadron for awhile.
DESCRIPTION
Sovereignty is a simple craft really, easy to learn, easy to fly, tough to kill, a mean as a chit rail gun. There is not much of a need of an upgrade for it, but "The Warpig" is. It's just a little bigger, just a little more maneuverable, but has a bigger, meaner gun. Run from the "Sovereignty". SPRINT from the "Warpig" because if you hear that signature "BRRRRRRT" you had better not be a target.

rwKUZGV.jpeg
mti57Gt.jpg

PRODUCTION INFORMATION

Out Of Character Info

Intent: To create a powerful Close air Support Fighter that is a next generation from the Sovereignty Class
Image Source(s):
Canon Link: N/A
Permissions: My subs, Gir Quee
Primary Source(s):

"Sovereignty" Class Heavy assault Fighter - https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/jt-412-sovereignty-class-heavy-assault-fighter.153267/

Technical Information

Affiliation: Galactic Alliance
Model: CAS - 101 "Warpig" Close Air Support fighter
Starship Class: Small Craft (1-50m)
Starship Role: Gunship
Modular: Yes
Material: Trimantium , Argentum Matrix Armor plating, Transparisteel
Armaments: Forward firing Chin-mounted TROF Rotary Cannon
4x Morningstar Concussion Missile
4x Missile racks with 8 Mustafire Cluster Missiles payload (2x each wing)
4x Bomb racks with 4 GDAMM Guided bomb (2x each side under fuselage
Defense Rating: Extreme
Speed Rating: Very Low
Maneuverability Rating:: High
Energy Resist: High
Kinetic Resist: High
Radiation Resist: Low
Other Resistance(s):

EMP/ION: Low
Elemental: High
Sonic: Low

Minimum Crew: 1
Optimal Crew: 1
Passenger Capacity: 0
Cargo Capacity: None
Last edited:
That light at the end of the tunnel leads to Hell
Don't know why I forgot to put Gir Quee's Permission down there, but done.
The link to AI Arta is odd as it works for me. I cut and pasted the link directly rather than writing it out like I did previously.

Good to go MANIAC MANIAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom