Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship CDD-DF-002 Vampire-Class Droid Starfighter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silens Telum

Blackcraft Interventions 'CEO'
HeavyDroidFighter_zps9dc1c78d.jpg
Intent: Create a strike fighter/bomber for the CSA fleet.
Development Thread: n/a
Hero Unit: no
Manufacturer: Cerberus Defense Developments
Model: Vulture-Class Droid Fighter
Affiliation: CSA
Modularity: No
Production: Mass
Material: Durasteel
Description: A more common fighter for the CSA fleet, it has heavier shielding and armoring than its interceptor brethren, giving it more staying power in combat. It is also more heavily armed, capable of dealing more damage. In addition, its two claws give it the ability to walk on land rather than having to depend on the repulsorlift systems. The manipulator claws also give it the ability to carry additional arms, such as bomb pods. It has a 'cockpit' behind the droid's 'brain', allowing it to carry a passenger across the field of combat rather than needing an additional transport.
Classification: Starfighter/Bomber
Production Line: DF-Series
Role: Strike Fighter/Bomber
Height: 7 Meters(Walking/Fully extended)
Width: 8 meters(Wings fully extended)
Length: 7 meters
Power Core Generator/Reactor: Fusion Reactor
Hyperdrive Rating: 1
Minimum Crew: 0
Optimal Crew: 0
Armaments: Quad-Laser Cannon, Concussion Missile Launcher(x2), Manipulator Claw(x2)
Non-Combative Attachments: Deflector Shield, Sensor Array, Life Support, Repulsorlift, Electronic Countermeasures
Passenger Capacity: 1
Cargo Capacity: 0
Consumables: 1 week(Optional)
Sublight Speed and Maneuverability: 2

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Solid stats, original concept. The image is the problem. The other one was doable; this one is too far towards the anime side of things. I understand you're drawing on a relatively obscure product identity, and that you've based the stats on the image. Still, if you could take a stab at finding an image that fit Star Wars a little more, maybe from the same obscure product identity, that'd improve the quality of the submission significantly.

Silens Telum

Blackcraft Interventions 'CEO'
Unfortunately that's a unique 'fan creation' that I just happened to think would suit a bipedal droid/fighter and stick in line with the prior fighter line aesthetic. It's nigh impossible I'll find something that fits as well, so if it's that much of an issue I can rework it.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
I see your point. Honestly, if it wasn't pastel it would look something like a CIS-built Basilisk War Droid, and it'd be ludicrous to deny something based on its colour scheme. Approved, and thanks for taking the time to look around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom