Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Chasianna - Phantasm Acolyte

C9YB0rX.jpg

TITLE INFORMATION
Name: Chasianna
Operating Number: AX-4010
Affiliation:

• Acolyte - Kor’ethyr Academy
  • Sith Acolyte - Kainate Sith Kabal
BASIC INFORMATION
Species: Rajakzânkut Qilin - IX-73b
Sex: Female
Primary Allegiance: The Kainate
Current Status: Active
Birthworld: Malsheem
Residential Addresses / Living Situation: Dormitories - Kor’ethyr Academy
Languages Known:

Languages Spoken:
  • Galactic Basic - Native
  • Ghoul-Speak - Native
  • Kainate Sign Language - Native
  • ur-Kittât - Native
Force Sensitivity: Very High
Midi-Chlorian Count: 18,500 Midi-Chlorian:Cell
Marital Status: Single
Parents: N/A

PHYSICAL INFORMATION
Height: 3'10" (Excl. Horns, Hair, and Ears)
Weight: 82 lb
Measurements: 24B-18-44
Eye Color: Cyan
Hair Color - Head: Black
Hair Color - Eyebrows: Black
Skin Color: Pale
Lip Color: Maroon
Scars: None

Chasianna has very pale skin. Her features have a demure, doll-like aspect, manifested by a heart-shaped facial profile, full lips, and a delicate, pointed jawline. She has bright cyan eyes that stand in arresting contrast to her jet-black hair. Aesthetically, she prefers to paint her lips with glossy maroon lip color and is rarely seen without lipstick or makeup.

Being quite diminutive in stature, Chasianna has an unimposing, yet physically-trained build. In terms of shape, her body is distinctly pear-shaped and bottom-heavy. Her form features broad, expansive hips, a huge, bountiful rear with significant amounts of adipose tissue along the glutes, and full, voluptuous thighs. However, in contrast to her much wider lower body, her upper body has narrow shoulders, a modest bosom, and a tight, waspish waist. Her arms are thin and lithe, but feature light, subtle muscle definition owing to her physical training. And down below, her calves are arched and feature gentle musculature as well.

Finally, like all Qilin, Chasianna has a single horn that sits near the top of her forehead. Hers is extremely sharp and features distinct spiraling patterns along the shaft.

BIOGRAPHY
One of the many artificially-grown Force-sensitives synthesized within Malsheem’s vast cloning chambers, Chasianna—then designated solely as AX-4010—emerged from her exowomb as little more than an operating number and a genetic code. Almost immediately, she was brought into the Kainate Sith Academy in Malsheem, there undergoing a series of tests, trials, and examinations to evaluate her fitness for the Sith Kabal.

After this, Chasianna began her formal, live Sith training at the Malsheem Academy. However, at the close of her first semester, she came to learn that her instruction would continue at Kor’ethyr Academy.

And it was here that her education would truly begin.

TRAITS
Civil / Military Training:
  • IX-73b Flash Training
    • Combat Course
      • Blaster Marksmanship Training
      • Slugthrower Marksmanship Training
      • Exotic Weapon Marksmanship Training
      • Bladed Weapon Combat Training
      • Hand-to-Hand / Martial Arts Combat Training
      • Zero Gravity Combat Training
      • Vehicle Operation
      • Military Communication Training
    • Survival Course
      • Survival, Resistance, Evasion, and Escape
    • Kainate-Imperial Indoctrination Course
    • Education Course - Equivalent to a Secondary School Education
      • Galactic History
      • Mathematics
      • Computer Operation
      • Medical
      • Etc.
Combat Archetype: Phantasmist
Force Power Rating: High Apprentice
Lightsaber Forms and Martial Arts:

• Medium Style: Initiate - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
  • Fast Style: Apprentice - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
  • Strong Style: No Knowledge - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
  • Teräs Käsi: Adept - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
  • Echani: Adept - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
Force Powers:
  • Control
    • Enhance Attribute
      • Force Jump: Adept - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
      • Force Speed: Adept - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
      • Force Strike: No Knowledge - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
      • Magnify Senses: Apprentice - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    • Art of Movement: Apprentice - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
      • Move Object: Adept - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
      • Force Pull: Adept - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
      • Force Push: Adept - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    • Force Lightning: Adept - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    • Force Cloak: Knight - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    • Art of the Small: Knight - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
  • Sense
    • Force Sight: Adept - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    • Farsight: Adept - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    • Force Empathy: Apprentice - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
    • Telepathy: Apprentice - [I IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII]
STRENGTHS
  • Wallflower - Chasianna has a deadly, lethal ability to render herself unseen and unheard. That is to say that she has a powerful aptitude for concealing herself through the Force, whether it be through minimizing her presence to microscopic size or bending light and sound waves to hide her presence.
  • Tiny Terror - For all intents and purposes, Chasianna is a monster in terms of athleticism and raw physical capabilities. These abilities can be quite surprising and terrifying, especially for those who might expect her to be significantly weaker due to her diminutive stature.
  • Listed IX-73b Rajakzânkut Strengths
WEAKNESSES
  • The Purifying Light - Imbued with the corrupting energies of the dark side during her gestation period, Chasianna’s will is effectively bound to that of the Dark Lord. However, this process has rendered her quite vulnerable to Force Light, as her entire existence—from conception to birth to life—has seen her steeped in the dark side of the Force.
  • Ironic - Although she is incredibly talented in stealth and concealment powers, Chasianna also very much enjoys being at the center of attention. Such a trait could in theory compel her to compromise her own stealth, should she succumb to it.
  • Listed IX-73b Rajakzânkut Weaknesses
Cybernetics and Augmentations:
PERSONALITY OVERVIEW
  • Studious
  • Observant
  • Possessive
  • Narcissistic
  • Prima Donna
  • Devout
PROPERTY AND ISSUED EQUIPMENT
Technology:

Last edited: