Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Computer Issues - Semi LOA

Grr.

Sorry about this. My laptop seems to be spazzing out with intermittent screen issues and it's only getting worse so I think I need to go get it fixed!

This means I'll probably be out of action after work hours, until it comes back and so my posting will sadly be a little less when I'm not at work.

This will affect all those Doms and Skirmishes with Stephanie, Dalton Kenway and Joon. Connor Harrison is also affected but he's doing nothing so don't worry about him!

Many apologies to all affected. Please keep the stories rolling! :)

EDIT: Discord is always open so please feel free to keep chatting and I'll be there.

UPDATE:

Laptop not back until Wednesday now, due to bad weather hampering deliveries, so normal service WILL resume from then!

Apologies to all, and thank you for your patience! :)

UPDATE UPDATE:

Laptop is now back, and I'm 100% online again away and out of work.

However some OOC issues here have made this place a little less welcoming of recent days so I'm just taking time to get my muse and confidence back again, and hopefully go forward!

Thanks for your patience. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom