Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Armor Connel's Jedi Gauntlet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manufacturer: Guardian Authority Ltd.
Market Status: Closed Market
Production: Unique
Weight: Very Light
If the abyss stares at you, don't blink
SPECIAL FEATURES
STRENGTHS
  • BLOCKS A LIGHTSABER- In a pinch, you are protected.
WEAKNESSES
  • REQUIRES A CONNECTION TO THE FORCE- There is one to press(on the palm). The systems are controlled much in the way a lightsaber is engaged. Through the Force.
  • IS NOT A SHIELD- The Phrik/Cortosis weave is an underlay and will not last long against skilled lightsaber duelists. One, maybe two hits is all you have.
DESCRIPTION
The main purpose of the Vambrace is to provide a "tech center" for Jedi in unprepared situations. The comm-link, the fiberchord launcher, the slave caller, all are the primary setup and meant to give the Jedi an "out" when necessary. It is not the perfect escape but the Phrike/Cortosis weave underlay, came along at the thought of a Jedi being unarmed, and the ability to imbue it with the Force makes for a more versatile device.

The gauntlet is an upgraded model.

The fiberchord launcher was replaced with a miniatiurized grappling gun coming out of the small circular module over the palm. The retractcable grappling hook and fiberchord has a tensil strength of approximately 400 lbs. and length of 500 meters. The middle panel of the gauntlet holds a fully functioning, holonet connected datapad and Slave Circuit for use to remotely control a Jedi's ship. The module to the left of the grappling gum over the thumb holds a comm-link (which also connects wirelessly to a "Headset microphone comm-link' for easier communication). A built in Universal Translator is wired to both the datapad as well as the comm-link.

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Guardian Authority Ltd.
  • Affiliation: Jedi
  • Market Status: Closed-Market
  • Model: Jedi Gauntlet
  • Modularity: Yes
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Thick Leather outer layer, Cortosis/Phrik underlay, Standard tech components

main-qimg-20e8547639756172304af2547e54dc6e

adult-iron-man-infinity-gauntlet.jpg

Out Of Character Info

Intent: To modify the new Jedi Gauntlet to fit Connel Vanagor's needs
Image Source(s):
Permissions: N/A

Technical Information

Affiliation: @Connel Vanagor
Model: Jedi Gauntlet
Modular: Yes
Material: Thick Leather outer layer, Cortosis/Phrik underlay, Standard tech components
Classification: Multipurpose
Defense Rating: High
Energy Resist: Average
Kinetic Resist: Very High
Sonic Resist: Very Low
Thermal Resist: Average
Radiation Resist: Average
Other Resistance(s):

EMP/ION: Low
Elemental: High
Lightsaber: High

Last edited:
T E R R A R I S - C O M M A N D
Factory Judge
Connel Vanagor Connel Vanagor

I had to move this sub to the Armour category from the tech section, because it is very well protected as I see and more of an amour than anything else.
  • Because I had to move it, I would like to ask you to edit the pre-made fields, the Amour template has more than the simple tech.
  • The image source link is not good about Iron Man's gauntlet, I would like to ask you to edit it.
  • The top line says it is Unique item, but in the template you write it has only Minor rate. Which is the true?
  • I would like to ask you to write a list about what kind of Force skills the Gauntlet has.
  • And about the Eusiths Shield, I would like to ask you to add this to the Permissions and link the thread or the permission where you inherited it, or link a permission from Krass about you can use it.

If the abyss stares at you, don't blink
Connel Vanagor Connel Vanagor

I had to move this sub to the Armour category from the tech section, because it is very well protected as I see and more of an amour than anything else.
  • Because I had to move it, I would like to ask you to edit the pre-made fields, the Amour template has more than the simple tech.
  • The image source link is not good about Iron Man's gauntlet, I would like to ask you to edit it.
  • The top line says it is Unique item, but in the template you write it has only Minor rate. Which is the true?
  • I would like to ask you to write a list about what kind of Force skills the Gauntlet has.
  • And about the Eusiths Shield, I would like to ask you to add this to the Permissions and link the thread or the permission where you inherited it, or link a permission from Krass about you can use it.
1. Done
2. Done
3. That was a "derp" it's unique to Connel and fixed
4. Just took all of the Force stuff out.
5. Eusith was my character. I had it in all of Caltin's "Personal Effects" Spoilers before I came up with this story for Connel. He is "passed on" now, (I deleted the account), but it was mine. I don't understand why I need to put permission there. Though Krass Wyms Krass Wyms , if you could help me out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom