Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Connor (et al) Returns

Connor Harrison

C
Back from my week LOA with 100% full service resuming on Monday. Plenty of bad internet and Wi-Fi to give me space and time away from here to recharge, refresh and get back on track as I think I was close to coming off them writing wise and other previously.

So I need to close previous chapters and writings for my main man Connor and move forwards - onwards and upwards into bigger, better adventures, relationships and stories instead of being on a loop it feels. Maybe I was trying too hard to make something interesting, different and enjoyable but it may have been coming over to others as a little "meh". But no more! Time to get more confident, back to my usual self and venturing into new territories.

I feel I was coming across with Connor something like this recently with my writing:

star-wars-kid-jedi-o.gif

...when I really want to get him coming across like this:

darth-maul-vs-obi-wan-o.gif

SO. I look forward to getting back out there with you all and thanks for your patience and hopefully this makes a little sense! Thanks guys. :)

And the best gif I can use to show my feeling is this. Time to answer the call of Chaos:

ibiXhL9EEpZdmT.gif

Connor Harrison said:
I feel I was coming across with Connor something like this recently with my writing: star-wars-kid-jedi-o.gif ...when I really want to get him coming across like this: darth-maul-vs-obi-wan-o.gif
Best way to describe your writing ability. Ever. Welcome back Connor and i hope you return to having good times.

Connor Harrison

C
[member="Anja Aj'Rou"] Talking about "zoos" I went to a local farm to have a wander at the animals out for Summer and I got bitten by a kid and a piglet in the same day whilst feeding them. *sigh* :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom