Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Crime lord/spice trafficker wanted for new character origin

Hello there!...

I'm drafting an upcoming character that's a droid that once belonged to some sort of crime lord/spice dealer - specifically a surviving droid brain of a now otherwise scrapped droid.

The idea is to have it work as a spice purity controller for said criminal, screw something up - or be on the wrong place, wrong time - and be 'decommissioned'.

Instead of exposing this as part of its bio, I though it would be interesting to actually RP the events that lead to its demise and 'reincarnation'. While tying the character's past to other(s) PC(s) and not just background NPCs - maybe even start a grudge.

This doesn't - and in fact I'd prefer it didn't - have to be the main plot of the thread. It could be a secondary occurrence to whatever it is you want to develop for your own criminal persona. I'll bring another character along to salvage the mentioned droid brain that'll become the new character.

Let me know if the idea would be of interest to you and we can discuss details.

Duuuuude long time no see! Unrelated to your thread request but if you're ever in the mood for shenanigans with Spek and Drane T'keen Drane T'keen again then hit me up. I think you still have my Discord but I'm 'dieshize' either way.

Die Shize Die Shize

I know and I'm sorry man. A lot of stuff was going on and I just sort of slipped away. My bad.

We definitely should do something, maybe even finish those threads we started, since there was no established time-line for them. Whatever works for you.

Although, because I feel bad for having left several threads in limbo, I feel like benching this dude for a bit and start afresh with new characters.

Die Shize Die Shize

I know and I'm sorry man. A lot of stuff was going on and I just sort of slipped away. My bad.

We definitely should do something, maybe even finish those threads we started, since there was no established time-line for them. Whatever works for you.

Although, because I feel bad for having left several threads in limbo, I feel like benching this dude for a bit and start afresh with new characters.
I totally dig it. Lemme give it a think and I'll see what we can cook up. Welcome back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom