Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cross country moving

Hello folks this is my first loa I Anna start by saying I am indeed moving and won't be on for awhile so if you re mentioned or I forgot you i am sorry I will be on a indefinite leave that'll be over when I post a return until then
Carry on chaos! Carry on chaos!

[member="Gray Raxis"] [member="James Justice"] [member="Etlan"] [member="Acaleus Thorn"] [member="Thoja Arlos"] [member="Camellia Swift"] [member="Cynthia Raxis"] [member="Lady Kay"] @other peeps!

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Stardust Raxis"]

No worries. We'll see you when you get back! I'll try to make sure that [member="Gray Raxis"] behaves himself :p That's a full time job though...

Kay-Larr

*looks to her brother, [member="James Justice"] and her friend [member="Gray Raxis"] , giving them that stern look, with her arms folded across her chest and her right foot tapping the floor impatiently.*

Kay-Larr

[member="James Justice"] , Umm.....No. Hopefully it's not the charity event that [member="Gray Raxis"] bought me a ticket for....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom