Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location "DataTech" Stores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Name: "DataTech"

Image Source: http://images.appleinsider.com/msretail-090212-1.jpg

Intent: To provide Chandrila DataTech the retail stores to sell their products to the public.

Classification: Retail

Location: "DataTech" stores are currently located on Chandrila within it's capital Hanna City. There is one found it's Upper District area whilst two have been constructed in the Lower District.

Affiliation: Alicia Drey, Chandrila DataTech

Description: "DataTech" stores were designed to have an open feel that allows the customer to browse Chandrila DataTech's new and old releases freely, whilst allowing it's employees to have easy vantage points to watch out for shoplifters and criminals. They were designed so that all of them would have the same layout and product positioning, so that customers would know where to find the newest releases quickly, no matter what store they had entered. The Chandrila DataTech crest is seen positioned at the above store with the opening times made available on the transparisteel doors to the front entrance. A basic shutter system is activated whenever the stored is closed and remains operational until the store is opened the next day. A fire escape is found at the back of each store and this also serves as the side entrance for Managers and/or employees of the company to enter and reopen the store during the morning. They also retain a burglar alarm in the case that a stores security has been breached during closed time.

History: Chandrila DataTech is a technological and industrial firm that operates it's technological creations through it's retail magnet on Chandrila, inside it's capital Hanna City. Any and all releases designed and manufactured on Chandrila through imported materials are then made available to the public through it's current three retail stores, one found in the Upper District and the other two in the Lower District of Hanna City.

Upon the opening day of it's Upper District store, one of it's future shareholders Roth Tillian visited and purchased a Lenoi I datapad and Core I computer. On the same day as the transaction was being processed by one of it's employees for Roth, Alicia Drey and Alex Starcrest of Republic of Starcrest met after the latter was invited to the stores opening following the signing of their contract earlier in the week. Meanwhile, an employee was held up by Broorn Sabor who wished to use his brutish charm in order to convince the woman to lower the price of a Lenoi I for him. He was subsequently overpowered by Alicia, who is in fact a Sith Lord and was then arrested the Hanna City police department. These events led to Darth Ayra, Alicia's real name and identity, to use the events in the Upper District "DataTech" store to bring Broorn into the service of the Order of Sith Lords.

More "DataTech" stores have been planned to be opened across Hanna City and other cities and towns across Chandrila as Chandrila DataTech progresses and grows as a technological retailer and supplier.

Links: Chandrila DataTech
Lenoi I
"Chon" operating system
The "Chon" store
The Core I
The Raxor I
Serj Sularis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom