Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Dauntless-class Heavy Cruiser

Status
Not open for further replies.
mvBn3g6.png
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARD FEATURES
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS
  • Mass Broadsides
  • Advanced Countermeasures
  • Sensor Sweep
WEAKNESSES
  • Ion Damage
  • Weapons Grid Energy Spike
  • Outrigger Fin
DESCRIPTION
The Dauntless heavy cruiser is a formidable ship of the line and one of the largest capital ships the original Rebel Alliance ever fielded. Unlike most SoroSuub capitals which tend to have an antipracy or patrol focus the Dauntless is meant for frontline combat. It is a sleek weapons platform intended to take on star destroyers and saw significant use during the course of the Galactic Civil War and Yuuzhan Vong War to name but a few. While not as enduring as the KDY wedge design this star cruiser's slender profile is evocative of Rendili's Dreadnought-class and the Mandalorian Kandosii-type before it.

Many older models are still in use by backwater system defense forces however SoroSuub continues to manufacture the Dauntless with new cutting edge technology for use by the Sullustan Home Guard.

MODIFICATIONS 8/12/22
  • Changed market status.

Last edited:
Affiliation:
  • Outer Planets Alliance
  • Closed Market

Please link the Outer Planets Alliance faction page.

Hangar Allocations:
  • Starfighters: 4 squadrons
  • Support Craft: 2 squadrons
The maximum number of squadrons for an Average rating on a ship with the length of 1250 meters is Five (5). You've got six (6) squadrons allocated. I would suggest either reducing this by one (1), changing the Hangar Rating to High and adjust the other ratings to reflect this. As well, you could increase the overall size of the ship to to 1500 meters, which would give you eight (8) squadrons at the Average rating.

Hangar Space
: (Please provide the amount of fighters/support craft this submission can hold in it's hangar by count of Squadrons, which hold 12 average Starfighters. The higher your squadron count, the lower your Armament and number of advanced systems should be. )

1000m [Base: 1 | Very Low: 3 | Low: 4 | Average: 5 | High: 7 | Very High: 9 | Extreme: 11]
1500m [Base: 2 | Very Low: 4 | Low: 6 | Average: 8 | High: 10 | Very High: 12 | Extreme: 15]
2000m [Base: 2 | Very Low: 5 | Low: 8 | Average: 11 | High: 14 | Very High: 17 | Extreme: 20]

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns and tag me when you've made the necessary changes. Thanks!

Miel Tevv Miel Tevv

Last edited:
FACTORY MODIFICATION TEMPLATE
Submission Name: Dauntless-class Heavy Cruiser
Link to Submission: x
Reason for Factory Modification Request: change market status

Submission Name: Liberator-class Cruiser

Submission Name: Citadel Star Defender

Submission Name: Hornet-class Carrier

Submission Name: Preybird-class Starfighter

T E R R A R I S - C O M M A N D
Factory Judge
Miel Tevv Miel Tevv

Nicely made.
  • Please put back the Permission filed to the OOC area, you cannot delete fields from the submission:
    Permissions: (Please link any Marketplace purchase approvals or other permissions to use other Writers’ submissions as part of the submission)
  • I see it is still the old template, so please edit the Production information with the Market Status, and please modify the Affiliation too.
    • Affiliation: (Individual Character Name (an individual PC/NPC who is permitted to use this item), Company Name(s) (Companies authorised to use this submission), Faction Name(s) (Factions authorised to use this submission), other potential options include a submitted NPC unit, or another general organisation/group. For Affiliation limitations on who can field what, please see For more details see the Star Ship rules.)
    • Market Status: (Closed-Market (Any character can use this if they have explicit permission through, for example, a marketplace purchase), Open-Market (May be used by any character without permission from the Manufacturer))
  • And you can't use the following submissions without permission. If it is your account, please prove it, or ask the site staff to connect the account back to your main account.
    • Particle Detection And Ranging Sensor Suite
    • Electromagnetic Detection And Ranging Sensor Suite
    • SUDAR Pulse-wave Transceiver
    • Soliton Tracking And Reversion Sensor Suite

AMCO AMCO

Market status field added. I had forgotten about the custom sensor tech, they were ORC affiliated. Seems like a hassle to bother the writer about something I didn't even remember was there, so I stripped them out. Regarding the permissions field there is one in the OOC area, is it not in the proper order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom