Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dav Scorpio

Dav Scorpio

D
NAME: Dav Scorpio
FACTION: None
SPECIES: Korun
HEIGHT: 6'4
WEIGHT: 240 lbs
EYES: Deep blue
HAIR: Black short hair
SKIN: Dark brown
DISTINGUISHING MARKS: Scar that goes vertically over right eyebrow. Very Handsome man
FORCE SENSITIVE: Indeed

STRENGTH: Extremely Strong
DEXTERITY: Not very agile
CONSTITUTION: Healthy
INTELLIGENCE: Very smart
WISDOM: Quite wise
CHARISMA: Charming

FORCE POWERS:
Push, Pull, Telekinesis, Telepathy, Lightsaber throw, speed, rage, choke, lightning, jump

SKILLS:
Slicing
Stabbing
Cutting
Mangling

LIGHTSABER/SWORD FORMS:
Djem So

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
Strengths: Strength, Intelligence, wisdom, Endurance
Weaknesses: Lack of dexterity, Not very fast naturally

GEAR:
Wears armor made out of durasteel and has durasteel gauntlets. His helmet is custom made and had a HUD similar to mandalorian helmets. He carries a vibroshield clipped to his back and uses a collapsible beskar vibrosword. His gloves are modified shockboxing gloves.

SHIP:
Flies a YT-1930 transport named the Fist of Justice.

DROIDS:
None

PETS:
None

PERSONALITY:
Dav is very social, often talking to people he doesn't know and making new friends.

BIOGRAPHY:
Dav's background is mostly unknown. He roams the galaxy, trying to make credits any way he can, from bounty hunting to fighting in other peoples' wars. He doesn't side with the jedi or the sith, considering the jedi to be corrupt as well as the sith. He is a fierce warrior and draws power from both the light and dark side, considering them to both be needed parts of the force. He also has a thing for Twi'Leks and Zeltrons.

KILLS:
None
BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None
ROLE-PLAYS:
A day at the Mos Eisley Cantina

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
I'm not sure if your character is transferred, but force lightning is a very difficult power to use and is a master level force power (in my mind). The only reason why my character knows lightning is because of intensive training that I did on another site. Even after a 60 post training thread he can still only control short bursts. Just wanted to have you think about your character being able to use lightning.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Force Lightning isn't that powerful. Masters are just known to use it to that effect. Or rather, they're the ones that iconize it. Poor syntax. Electric Judgement and all that, that's where things start to get technical.

That said, though, he is the incarnation of the Restricted Materials list! xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom