Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Days of Fae | 7/5 - 7/9

It's convention season once more. Time to ditch the mortal skin and put those wings (and just short of extensive makeup routine) to action. Not to mention the glitter. Like, so much glitter. But yes, a convention beckons for my attention and I, like any normal dysfunctional young adult, have horribly procrastinated. So I might be a different fairy each day, I might end up just throwing together some overly goth thin-I forgot to throw that in the wash. Great. There's no way this can go horribly, right? Anyway, major posting delay, especially July 6-8th. And then however long quick prep/recovery takes. You'd think I'd have this down by now.

Those (potentially/probably) affected.
(Sorry.)
Vyrix - [member="The Slave"]
Saphir - [member="Joycelyn Zambrano"]
Thyne - [member="Joycelyn Zambrano"] | [member="Wyatt Morga"] | [member="Kor Vexen"] | [member="Khonsu Amon"] | [member="Darth Voracitos"] | [member="Alkor Centaris"] | [member="Vestille Thumahra"] | [member="Djorn Bline"] | [member="Khaji Ri'Had"]
Cairyn - (Hopefully) no one in particular.
Icarn - [member="Irajah Ven"]
Will still be very much available via discord. Cosplay/con photos probably available by request.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom