Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Decrease in Activity/Semi-LOA

Due to me taking on a 3rd job for the moment (Bad decisions, baaaad decisions), my activity will be, and has been, extremely limited. Between finals, grades being due, learning a new location at my second job, and Stage Managing a show for an upcoming theatre festival, I am swamped. That being said, until the festival is over on May 15th, I'll be struggling for free time, thus limited to no posting.

I'm soooooo sorry. I still love you, I can't wait to shore up our threads, I'll be posting when I can, but if I drop of the face of the forum for the next week or so, you'll know why.

Seriously, I need to make better life choices :D :laugh:

This affects [member="Kriel Firin"] | [member="Kaalia Voldaren"] | [member="Jaron Lesan"] | [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] | [member="Brennan Cabrol"] | [member="Mishel Ren"] .

Now I'm going to go try to survive an overlapping finals and hell week. Someone send reinforcements.

tenor.gif

Connor Harrison

C
[member="Ara Ren"]

giphy.gif

Wishing you well for your job(s!) and your studies. Hope to see you back soon! :)

[member="Kriel Firin"]

tumblr_m9tea9Wx4c1qfc8cw.gif

Now I have the warm fuzzies :wub:

[member="Brennan Cabrol"]

Thanks mate! Can't wait to see what trouble we stir up.

[member="Jaron Lesan"]

589d817f68d6010022017143151.gif

I'll be back soon, we have a bonfire to host after all. I want my smores!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom