Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Decreased Activity

The Eternal Queen
So, as it says above, I'm not going to be quite as active during the next few months. I have rehearsals every week for my new job, then after that, I have shows every weekend, all weekend long. I'm going to be tired and honestly, a little strained. I will do my best to keep up, but if I take longer than usual, well, now you know why.
Love you all. Sorry if I've been snippy, those of you that RP with me more frequently. Stress is a thing that happens and unfortunately, sometimes I take it out on the wrong people. :/

Anyways, be back up to normal speed in... about six months. Until then, I'll be around, just not much.
<3

Matreya

[member="Feena Mason"] Damn. Just was going to start a thread between Feena and her brother. You suck!! Jk. Hope it all goes well. Don't over work yourself to hard.

The Eternal Queen
[member="Lord Daemos"], I would be more than happy to do a thread! I'll just need people to be understanding of I take a bit of time to reply now and again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom