Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Kad'irk'Ra - Dragon of Mandalore

qTGAe3A.jpeg

|| THE BASICS ||
  • Full name: Kad'irk'Ra Priest
  • Preferred Name: Kad
  • Alias: N/A
  • Titles:
    • Star Dragon of Mandalore
    • Hod Ha'ran
  • Species: Arkanian Dragon/Kadri'ra
  • Race: None
  • Homeworld: Space Borne
  • Faction(s):
    • Mandalorian Protectors
    • Clan Priest
  • Rank(s):
    • None
  • Class:
    • Dragon
    • Beskar Smith
    • Force Smith
  • Mentor(s):
    • Tarre Priest
  • Students(s): N/A
  • Force Sensitive: Yes,
  • Force Alignment: True Neutral
|| PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ||
  • Height: 40 meters
  • Wingspan: 60 meters
  • Weight: Extremely heavy
  • Complexion: Golden Green Scale
  • Eye Color: Orange
  • Hair Color: N/A
  • Distinguishing Marks: Elder comparable to humans, but still considerably still within his prime comparable of his species. Kad could be one of the oldest living beings through the galaxy.
  • Voice Sample: -
|| ORIENTATIONS ||
  • Marital Status: Single,
  • Sexual Conduct: Unsure
  • Languages: Speaks many, and understands even more.

6LU4bgp.jpeg

|| STRENGTHS ||
  • Incredibly strong compared to other sentient species of the galaxy.
  • Master of the Force
  • Forgemaster
  • Flight
  • Breathes flames
  • Outer scales and structure are incredibly strong.
  • Can survive in void of space
|| WEAKNESSES ||
  • Massive frame and body
  • Extremely heavy.
  • Nihilistic
  • Large target
  • Lack of attachments due to long life span.
  • Reclusive
|| POSSESSIONS ||
  • N/A
|| BIOGRAPHY ||
Living for centuries, is not easy. Having to see the rise and fall of so many empires, republics, and galactic powers, it tends to gleam that one such as ourselves would not seek out to be part of one. It was a unique feeling being aboard this vessel. Sure, I was confined to the hangar bay of the vessel due to the size of the ship being built for human like species, but they tended to me. To my wounds.

It seemed years ago now that Tarre and his Clan, a gathering of like minded individuals had found me. Drifting nearly lifeless among the void. Being left from an altercation of my own kind. Left for the void to absorb my soul. Yet they tended me, cared for me. In such a way that I had not seen for our kind for generations. Galactic Empires hungered for us to be beasts of burden. Even within our greatness, our elegance, it was that allowance of kindness, that I accepted the Priest's adoption. Not becoming a son, but a brother among those here.

Now, as my flames blew upon the Beskar that lay before me, only to be carted away by the smiths to use. I had some value in my life.

Yet, today was different. Tarre came to me, speaking of a Mandalorian group that would be seeking our aid. I accepted.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom