Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dev Threads Needing Posts

skin, bone, and arrogance
So, things are slowing down a little bit as school terms come to an end (which means exams, hooray!) and the holidays are picking up. But I'd still like to have stuff we can do together for the faction if people are interested. We've got some Life Day threads up and you're welcome to start others as you wish, but for those who aren't in the social scene, I believe there are some development threads hanging out that need posts.

If you have a development project that needs posts, please post a link here. I'll add it to this main post.
It would be helpful if you could provide a brief outline of what has happened in the thread/what someone new to the thread should know.
If you have linked me on Skype or discord to your dev threads, please go ahead and also post a link here, too, so I know I'm not missing anything.

If you want to help with development projects, check the items that are linked here, and hop in.
Please check in with the owner of the thread (or in a post in this thread) about what you'd like to do.

Hopefully we can use this sort of down time to finish up some development threads that have been hanging out while we've been busy pillaging the galaxy.

Stay tuned for some exciting new stuff involving our ever-increasing conflict with the Galactic Alliance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom