Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion of Skye OOC

Sibar Laval

S
[member="BT-5388"]

Free for all bud. And I recommend to make the character a reality in the character section before people start raising eyebrows.

Sibar Laval

S
[member="BT-5388"]

OH, sorry, I get confused when the OOC account posts the character profile, nvm

[member="BT-5388"] This dominion is currently a First Order only Dominion. People can jump in if they wish but we have nothing organised.

Our next dominion however will be having the lovely Galactic Alliance jumping in an offering us a good fight!

There is always a way to write yourself in. While it seems that the Resistance forces are being pushed away they will always counter-attack. We could use fresh forces to hit back there?

Or the city still has people being rounded up.[member="Cali"]

Also as a note. Don't feel you have to abandon the thread now we won.
If you have a story to finish feel free. I've loved what is happening, especially with the bomb! Nice touch!

skin, bone, and arrogance
Aram Kalast said:
Also as a note. Don't feel you have to abandon the thread now we won.
If you have a story to finish feel free. I've loved what is happening, especially with the bomb! Nice touch!
If we don't power through the ending, the long-and-short of the bomb is thus: Imogen Fortan has secretly turned traitor to the Resistance, and sought to eliminate Natasi Fortan, the FO Government's most public face, and give the First Order a black eye by derailing their plans to subjugate Skye.

Thanks to the professionalism and dedication of the First Order stormtroopers and other armed forces, they quickly subdued the panic in the square and continued the processing. Skye's population was re-educated (where possible) or otherwise disposed of, and then went back to work with their new labor assignments courtesy of the First Order Labor Ministry. Their city will be plastered with propaganda extolling the virtues of the First Order, their holovision and newspapers will praise the First Order's agenda and its positive impact on the lives of the average Skye person.

Later, Imogen (who is assumed dead in the blast) will be revealed as a traitor and then BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN.

So... yeah. Well done all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom