Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drop in Activities

I've been working some crazy hours over the last three weeks and there doesn't appear to be a change of pace in the near future.

3 weeks ago I had seven 12 hour shifts
2 weeks ago I had four 8s, two 12s, a day off
This week was six 12s, off tomorrow
Next week is a 12, five 8s and a day off

To say the least, I tired. I'm burned out. As such my posting has slowed a good deal. This is a heads up for those I'm in threads with

As [member="Zenva Vrotoa"]
-[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]
-[member="Flannigan Mcnash"]
-[member="Jarven Zexxel"]

As [member="Lorraei"]
-[member="Keira Ticon"]
-[member="Cryax Bane"]

As [member="Scar'a The Hutt"]
-[member="Ashalah Ky"]

As [member="Virus Angel"]
-[member="Amelia Deathman"]
(But you already know that lol)

I'm trying to work on replies still folks so hang tough for me. I hang out with some of the best writers around and you guys deserve my best writing.

Well let's have a little status update.

One of my co-workers has quit. This means I'm going to 12 hour days six and seven days a week. This will last until I finish training a replacement for the missing operator. That takes about three months, assuming they tough it out that long. I'm two weeks into training someone but I don't think she will be staying on with the company (changing temporary employee providers at the end of next month) This is my third trainee in two years... third times the charm?

Sadly this will continue to cut into my ability to write, so I'm going to try to prioritize some threads.

[member="Flannigan Mcnash"]
Your probably my first priority. We have a clear goal and purpose to our thread. I hope to get that finished first. Also your a BA robot pirate. Who doesn't want to RP with a robot pirate?

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]
I would really like to finish our thread together. I don't like getting involved in faction stuff without actually being recruited, as Mister Bane can attest. I know your busy so I'm not going to press you much lol.

[member="Jarven Zexxel"]
Sorry brother, but ours is being set on hold for now. I'll get to you as time permits.

[member="Keira Ticon"]
I know your busy. Wishing I was able to be involved with all those Primeval Doms and Invasions.

[member="Jarven Zexxel"]
Oh sure, the paycheck is fat but when you work 72+ hours a week what do you get to spend money on? Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom