Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Emergency LOA

I'm probably not going to be replying to any threads for the next 2 days, so not until Saturday. Many apologies to those who are expecting replies from me, if you'd like you can continue group threads without me and I'll catch up, otherwise wait until Saturday and pester me.

People this affects: [member="Nimue Stormson"] | [member="Dara Gola"] | [member="Amnell de Portiers"] | [member="Venris Helion"] | [member="Keira Ticon"] | [member="Perla Pirjo"] | [member="Taryc Ap'Irae"] | [member="Lord Daemos"]

If I missed anyone I do apologize as this is off the top of my head. I will try to check PMs regularly and Skype for those who have me.

For any Primeval related inquiries please PM [member="Vheissu Ireles"]

[member="Taryc Ap'Irae"] | [member="Zambrano the Hutt"] | [member="Matsu Xiangu"] | [member="sabrina"] | [member="Keira Ticon"] | [member="Mayumi Kochi"]

In hindsight I realize "Emergency LOA" might sound a lot more serious than I intended it be. Everything's fine, I'm just taking some time off. A bunch of little things built up so I need to take a break from what I can in order to get the rest on track. ;)

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

With that attitude I might not make any when I return, either. -_-

Anyway, this is going to be my last post for tonight... I should end it with something... Not sure what.

Oh, I know!

5Vbf6ye.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom