Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manufacturer: Guardian Authority Ltd with minimal tech from Lucerne Labs
Market Status: Closed Market
Production: Semi-Unique
Length: High
Width: Average
Height: Average
Size: Large
That light at the end of the tunnel leads to Hell
unsa_swc_141_retribution_class_by_solgravionmegazord_dabtoqr-375w-2x.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARD FEATURES
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS
  • DEDICATED BUT SEPARATE LAUNCH AND LANDING DECKS - While the fighters onboard are VTOL capable, the catapult systems allow for quick launches and landings, especially necessary in battlefield situations.
  • I SAW THAT A MILE AWAY! - The long-range detection system keeps enemies from getting the drop on The Liberation class much like The Ethereal class but with more defensive capabilities.
  • WE GOT YOU BOY! - The long-range weapons, combined with the long-range detection make this a difficult ship to attack without heavy bomber support.
  • ANNUNAKI - Like the original Ethereal Class, "The Annunaki", has special docking clamps and ports that can allow it to dock on the ventral section of the carrier (The Well Deck) . Only this design allows for a jump to hyperspace. Omega Squad doesn't use it much anymore, but the ship is there if they do.
WEAKNESSES
  • EXPOSED BOW LAUNCH PORTS - There are more than a few launch ports on the carrier, but the main launch bays are located on the bow and a well-placed attack can incapacitate them. If there were "sniper ships" they would have a field day.
  • HEAVY CARRIER... NOT CRUISER - While "The Liberation" class can conduct ship-to-ship combat, "The Ethereal" class is a stronger class to conduct these operations. The Welkin class is even more capable, this is not the primary focus of the vessel, and it could use some help in a fight.
  • SOOOO MANY FIGHTERS - The problem with carrying so many fighters is that if you are launching an assault it takes a long time to launch them. Like it or not, the ship is extremely vulnerable during this time.
DESCRIPTION
Out of some strange design in his head, Admiral Liram Angellus believes that a carrier should be a "floating city" which means that one should be able to conduct multiple and multiply varied types of operations simultaneously. All the while operating for months, even years at a time without making port. "The MK II Ethereal Class" is ridiculously large but provides this role to a tee. The dedicated command levels offer office space as well as training, education, and planning rooms without the prying ears of the enlisted. There are not simply "holding cells" but a veritable "jail". Support vessels and troop carriers no longer share catapult pressers but their own specific "drop" arms, releasing the ship tethered to a long "arm" often into a planet's atmosphere, too, or wherever. The Marines have their own well-decks often allowing for and encouraging mass landing operations. There is little that this ship cannot do. She has her flaws, but no one is perfect.

Out Of Character Info

Intent: To create an updated version of Liram Angellus' first ever design.
Image Source(s):
Permissions: Gir Quee

Technical Information

Affiliation: Galactic Alliance
Model: "Ethereal Class" Heavy Carrier Mk II
Starship Class: Battlecruiser (2000m-5000m)
Starship Role: Carrier
Modular: Yes
Material: Argentum Matrix Armor, Iridium doped Mirrsteel with condensed-matter composite inserts per Ossis Starship Frame, Phrik structural reinforcements and blast doors, Agrinicrete internal shielding, Biolux series organoform circuitry, Calor series Bio-Computers, Nightshadow Anti-Sensor treatment (entire hull), typical starship components
Armaments: 6 Proton Beam Cannon
30 Rhongomyniad-class Mass Driver Cannon Batteries
20 Capital Ship Grade Heavy Ion Cannon
10 Torpedo Launchers (carrying 10x Broadsword Capital Ship Grade Torpedo each)
30 HIC Feenix Torpedo Launcher Batteries
5 Aura-class Tractor/Pressor Beam Projectors
20 PNS Rapid Fire Laser Cannon Batteries
Defense Rating: Very High
Speed Rating: Average
Maneuverability Rating:: Low
Energy Resist: Average
Kinetic Resist: High
Radiation Resist: High
Other Resistance(s):

Elemental: Low
EMP/ION: Low

Minimum Crew: 35001
Optimal Crew: 45100
Passenger Capacity: 4900
Cargo Capacity: Very Large
Last edited:
T E R R A R I S - C O M M A N D
Factory Judge
Liram Angellus Liram Angellus

Nice work. This cannot be Minor production. With this size a company only able to produce this as Semi-unique. If you modify the Manufacturer to the GA, this can be still Limited. But because it has an extreme rating, so because of the new rules, I would like to ask you to modify the production scale or the rating:
6. Extreme ratings require justification and elaboration in the main body of the submission.
7. Extreme ratings must be submitted as Semi-Unique or Unique.
You can find this in the Factory rules (General Submission Guidelines section)

T E R R A R I S - C O M M A N D
Factory Judge
Liram Angellus Liram Angellus

You linked only the third picture, and the creator has more than 16k arts in their account, I'm so sorry, but I don't have time, energy (and not my job) to find them among the 16,4k arts. And you forget to edit what I requested in my last post (the semi-unique in the pre-made field).

That light at the end of the tunnel leads to Hell
I just didn't save (for some reason) the premade field but it's fixed.

As for the images, they all appeared one after the other. I wasn't arguing or anything, I was just saying I had done. Non-issue as far as I'm concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom