Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ever Make Chaos Hate You? Cause I Have

Matreya

Lmfao a lot.

BUT no, this isn't one of those "Everyone is a Bully, I'm Running Away!" Put those snarks away.

I'm putting up my chaos coat, and putting on genuine writers glasses. Supposedly a book I have been working on is being appreciated by a rep who says he might know some people if I can finish the work.

So despite my initial God Mode childish writing, eventual martyr status, leading all around to recovering and attempting to calm hateful storms, basically a total of more than my oldest child's life, is going to be coming to an end.

I have loved and hated this place, and even grew to love a few of you nuts. But I leave with a clean slate, to the best of my knowledge none hating or at least disliking me to heavily, and hopeful outlooks.

- The Site's Unofficial Drama King - Zaiden James/Damien Daemon/Valashu Elahad/Rex Inferno

(On the shot I return down the line, how about anyone that reads leave me the greatest thing you have seen in a while. Memes, pix of family, innovatioms, whatever.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom