Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Extended Leave of Absence

After taking some time to think on some advice that [member="Thraxis"] gave me, I've decided to take an extended leave of absence from chaos.

Everything that's happened in the last couple of months has gotten out of hand and I feel it would be better if I just slip away - and given that its apparent quite a few people dont want me around here - its probably better off that I just take leave from the site and get away from everything.

I've been neglecting other aspects as well due to me being focused purely on Chaos - so maybe this will also help me get a few other things in order.

This extended leave will be affecting a few people - mainly those I had threads with the most - and I am sorry for leaving you hanging like this. I have no set date for when I'll return and that's probably for the best.

My apologies to [member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Natalie LaForte"] | [member="Asha Mataya-Syrush"] | [member="Fiore de Noir"] | [member="Vallory"] | [member="Layla Sorenn-Syrush"] | [member="Aleksandar Sorenn-Syrush"] | @anyone else I forgot to mention.

If anyone needs me - which is doubtful - I'll be on Discord (just not in any of the servers).

[member="The Whispering Tyrant"]

Do look after yourself; take whatever time you need to get back in right with yourself and your IRL side of things. When things are good in yourself, none of this will seem nearly so dire though do remember that there are those of us who will be around should you decide to return in your own time.

[member="Veiere Arenais"] | [member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Natalie LaForte"] | [member="Asha Mataya-Syrush"] | [member="Fiore de Noir"] | [member="Vallory"] | [member="Layla Sorenn-Syrush"] | [member="Aleksandar Sorenn-Syrush"] |

After taking a week for myself, I've decided that I'll be coming back in a limited capacity.

This means that for the moment I'll be wrapping up my current threads I had begun before my LOA - and I will not be taking up any new threads until those are completed. I'll also be doing some housekeeping in terms of getting submissions modified and changed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom