Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Proposal: The Imperial Remnant

Bastion is free for the taking and as such I don't see a reason why we can't form the Imperial Remnant to show the Republic we still have it. Plus I would love to remake the moff council and swarm people with star destroyers. Plus who could risist these posters :D

Join21_It27s_your_duty21.jpg

Fly_for_the_Empire21.jpg

Well I was more refering to the empire that wasn't rulled by the Palpatine, More of like the Imperial Remnant, The sith empire is full of a bunch of light saber wielding fools touting about anger and strength and that junk, I mean the organization that consisted of thousands of regular men and women who served the Imperial Navy, Imperial Army and Stormtrooper Corps and didn't answer to a bunch of force users that happened to all think the same way. . I am aiming more for a non force user based power house, But if you are all against the Empire It could be called the Imperial Remnant, which gets my point across a bit better perhaps? I think it is fun and I don't get the vibe of the empire at all from the Sith Empire. ( which I am an member of :D and please don't take my remarks seriously The Sith Empire is cool in their own way :D )

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Imperial_Remnant

Just don't name it the "Galactic Empire" or just "The Empire." Too much generalization will confuse newcomers. "The Imperial Remnant" is something most people are familiar with and would differentiate yourselves from the Sith Empire.

Magnus Rasmussen

M
A very cool idea, although if you want Bastion you'll have to deal with their King, either diplomatically or with force, but if you use the diplomatic route bonuses may be found. =3

Magnus Rasmussen

M
In Magnus' bio, he leads a reformed and renamed order of Imperial Knights called the Order of the Silver Blade.

Alli Wren

A
So can we count you as a 4th? ( my roommate will be joining the site shortly ) but if he doesn't actually stay interested we have 3 at least

Yes I'd be a fourth and I think that my friend Doviculous might join as well (he was with me in the Disciple's of Vader. I'll touch base and ask). I think the Disciples of Vader can coexist and be absorbed in the Imperial Remnant as a sort of splinter group of the Imperial Knights. They would hunt to kill the extremes of the Force Spectrum (i.e. full Dark, full light) and hunt to capture and absorb unaligned, untrained force users. Perhaps there can be one umbrella school within the Remnant that allows the students to train in a broad spectrum and then decide on their own which path to take (Vader lackey, or Imperial lackey). I'm thinking that be fairly independent of the Empire as the Jedi were to the Republic oh so long ago. They'd be serving the Force side of the Imperial Knight philosophy, while the Knights serving their Emperor. Sound cool?

(WARNING: DISCIPLES OF VADER WERE ORIGINALLY INTENDED TO BE DARK SIDED.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom