Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bug Factory Posts Don't Show Up on Profile

• Short Description: New factory posts no longer show up under "factory items" on a persons profile
  • Browser: Firefox 127.0.1 (64-bit)
  • Severity: I've only posted factory items with one account so I do not know
  • Description: My new factory post did not show up under "factory items"
  • Screenshots: Click Here
  • Link to Thread: This one doesn't show up

Yeah it is a bit of a pain. Coming from doing the Factory, best tip is to go into the areas where you done your work and search your completed submissions under your characters name. Shows all of them up quickly but do it only in that forum thread. Hope that helps out in the long run, profiles no longer display all the Factory OR Codex submissions anymore that have been completed.

Kitter Bitters Kitter Bitters

Yeah it is a bit of a pain. Coming from doing the Factory, best tip is to go into the areas where you done your work and search your completed submissions under your characters name. Shows all of them up quickly but do it only in that forum thread. Hope that helps out in the long run, profiles no longer display all the Factory OR Codex submissions anymore that have been completed.

Kitter Bitters Kitter Bitters

Thank you for the help!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom