Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Staff Factory Rules updated.

Link for the lazy:
Its in the nav bar guys, literally just a click away, do it urselves, I've spoiled you too long i'm not doing it this time

Notable changes:

1. Factory Judge rules are added and publicized.
2. Lots of "flavorful language" removed. For instance, there's like 3 sentences that got removed from telling people to not sub gundams. I don't think we need all that lmao. If they don't get it, they never will or they don't want to, just ban their subs until they learn.
3. SSDs are removed from Dominions. SSDs can now be awarded if the Major Faction upon the second victory of a pvp thread (invasion, annihilation). This is not retroactive.
4. A few rules added to make room for the form fields. Nothing huge, just notating that only the fields are required. We're not gonna stop people from adding entire templates (not yet) but I would advise you get used to the form fields, they are here to stay.

Edit: oh. And there's like, some weird rating system balancing act the Factory team has been doing. That's strictly prohibited now. I don't care about SUPER POWERFUL OMEGALUL SUPER STAR DESTROYER. I care about omega badass subs. You only get there by improving your writing, and people will only improve their writing if we give them reasons to care about the writing and not imaginary, tangible, meaningless numbers. This isn't the poorman's warhammer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom