Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Family for sad empath?

I'm back with a new muse and yes, it's another sad girl with dark-side inclinations. This time she's unnaturally blonde tho.

While I have a strong image for her character progression and motives, the rest of her is pretty half baked and could use some rounding out. With that said, I'm interested in seeing if anyone would be up to write a familial connection/possibly a mentorship/literally anything with long term depth?

Or if there happens to be any ongoing story lines I could plop her into, lmk.

ᴅᴀʀᴛʜ ᴀɴᴀᴛʜᴇᴍᴏᴜꜱ
Kita Kita

A lost and sad darksider that's a bit too loyal to anyone who gets close? looks to me like your character shares a lot more in common with Kaila than just being blonde ;)

Kaila here is still learning some things herself, especially her place in the galaxy, but she's the youngest darth risen at recommendation of the sith empress and already began teaching a de facto apprentice in Tamsin Graves Tamsin Graves . If you want to get in on that and maybe some heretical force philosophy, hmu! i'd be happy to do a thread or two for you to get a feel for things, decide if you'd want to keep interacting with kaila or if someone else would be better suited to your story <3

I'm back with a new muse and yes, it's another sad girl with dark-side inclinations. This time she's unnaturally blonde tho.

While I have a strong image for her character progression and motives, the rest of her is pretty half baked and could use some rounding out. With that said, I'm interested in seeing if anyone would be up to write a familial connection/possibly a mentorship/literally anything with long term depth?

Could be interesting! I'll try and get back to this, but would probably be interested. Are you looking for pre-existing or newer characters?

Familial connection and/or possibly a mentorship and/or anything with long term depth you say?

Well as the rules surrounding Schrodinger's Marr says, anyone has the ability to be a secret Marr until proved otherwise.

While if you're not much a fan of that idea, Malum runs the Sith secret service and is always looking for new recruits to bring into the fold, training and mentoring them into that role.

As for ongoing storylines, there are quite a few SO (Sith Order) storylines currently ongoing, if you want to join the Discord, more could be said there.

Kita Kita im always down to meet new ppl and love deep in depth and long con rp. Let me know how I can help uplift and build your character <3
Kita/Kas are already on Jutrand. You should bring Quinn into the mix!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom