Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion Family Trees

Several years ago I made an attempt at listing every Chaos family:

It’s pretty out of date but a lot of the same people are still around writing the same characters’ families.

Several years ago I made an attempt at listing every Chaos family:

It’s pretty out of date but a lot of the same people are still around writing the same characters’ families.

ooo this is so cool! Thank you!

Padd only had one family member that I wrote with decades ago. I haven’t seen him writing in any capacity since 2005 or so. So I still write Padd as having a brother, but it has not been nearly as important as his relationship to his Padawan Hwo.
Hwo Hwo was raised by the Jedi, he has no idea if he has any family. Made sense for a pure Jedi character. That’s why he has no last name, although I had used the full name “Hwoarang Sha” at times in the past.
I’ve never really explored Pal’s family. A prior iteration was related to another character at TGC, but I’ve not seen that writer in a long time, and we didn’t really do anything with the story.

Rik here is part of the third generation of the Perris family, a family that I've written for years, that have often been fighter pilots. His biological father (Kalidan El-Eison, his mother Jamie's first husband) died when Rik - Andrik El-Eison - was two, and his mother remarried to Tadel Perris, who adopted him.

Rik has two younger half-brothers that I write (Kelly T. Perris and Toby Perris), but also two younger half-sisters that aren't being written (one has been here and there, and the other has never been written). His grandfather, Kelly J. Perris, remarried over two decades ago (his first wife died a long time ago), to Alyesa Organa, an Alderaanian princess and sister to the previous ruler of Alderaan, Faith Organa, so Rik has some aunts/uncles that are younger than him. Kelly and Alyesa used to be business partners when she ran Incom Corporation during the time of the first Galactic Alliance, and got together sometime after she left Incom in his hands.

That's just one example. It's more surprising when a character of mine isn't related to any other PCs, lol.

Jonyna's family tree is a bit all over the place, since she was the first of nine siblings, and it's been 900 years since. The only PC I've made is Nir, who is a decendant of Jonyna's sister Nal.

There's also a Si as part of Phoenix Platoon, though she's an NPC that doesn't get too much focus.

If anyone were to want to write a Si, I'd be open to it if people are willing to work with me,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom